Cal BRE#: 01416374
More about Dustin Gutierrez
"Service Is Everything..."
Dustin Gutierrez, prior to joining Coldwell Banker, had twelve years experience in sales and service and a propensity for seeing the big picture while never losing sight of the important details of every transaction. Perhaps it is from his years of working in operations and sales management that he has earned himself a reputation as the “go to” guy in a crisis. Whatever it is, his clients trust that if Dustin is involved, the transaction will go smoothly and swiftly and always, problem-free.
- Bachelor of Science degree from San Jose State University ·
- Broker Associate license from California Bureau of Real Estate ·
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (N.A.R.) ·
- Member of California Association of Realtors (C.A.R.) ·
- Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR) ·
- Member of MLSListings multiple listings service
- Dustin volunteers his time and talents at his three daughters’ school fundraisers and coaches youth soccer and baseball.
- Dustin is married to his wife, Nicole, and they have four children and a Basset Hound, Oliver. Dustin is a third-generation native to San Jose.
“I am happy to recommend Janet and Dustin to others looking to buy or sell a home in the San Francisco Bay Area. We worked together with them on both the selling of previous home and the buying of our new home and found them to be highly competent and professional in all respects.
They brought a tremendous level of energy and enthusiasm to the task of selling our house and succeeded in generating a satisfactory offer in a very short period of time. They worked tirelessly around our very busy schedules and with a demanding buyer to complete the sale to our great satisfaction. Of course, this unexpectedly speedy result left us with the challenge of finding a new home in short order. Again, they came through. Their knowledge of the area allowed us to recognize the home we wanted soon after we saw it, and their background research and experience guided us through a tricky multiple-offer process – enabling us to secure our home without going over our expected price level.
Their level of support and follow-through was outstanding, and continues long after the close of escrow. We recommend them without hesitation and we will surely contact them again for all of our future real estate needs.”
- John and Maria Batey, Rose Garden and Cupertino
– For more testimonials go to www.4home411.com