Cal BRE#: 00553642
Connect with Jerry
International President's Circle Team
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Jerry Houston
REPUTATION & KNOWLEDGE
Jerry Houston is one of the foremost experts in residential real estate in Silicon Valley with a particular expertise in Saratoga, Monte Sereno and Los Gatos.
With 39 years of local experience, Jerry entertains extensive market knowledge with acute local insight, dynamic negotiating skills, and a knack for securing deals. Closing over $1 billion in total sales, Jerry has established himself as an authority in single-family homes, custom estates and development lots in Saratoga/Los Gatos. He consistently ranks as one of the top three brokers in Los Gatos, and has been named a top 10 broker in Silicon Valley for the past 25 years. In 2012, Wall Street Journal Real Trends listed Jerry in the top 150 Real Estate Agents nationwide.
Jerry’s business is primarily referral-based, evidence of his trusted industry knowledge, reputation of integrity and achievement, respect within the industry, and commitment to delighting his clients and closing deals. Jerry is dedicated to providing his clients the highest quality service and exceeding their expectations. He goes above and beyond to provide his clients comprehensive service through his own resources and a trusted network of financial, legal, and design experts. He also harbors knowledge of high-end real estate marketing to ensure each home is strategically marketed for greatest visibility.
For more information, visit: http://www.jerryhoustonrealtor.com/
WORK WITH EXPERIENCE
- Represented over $1 Billion in Real Estate Sales
- 39+ years of Full-time, Residential Experience in Silicon Valley
- Expertise in Saratoga, Monte Sereno, Los Gatos
- $50+ Million in 2012 Sales
- 2,200+ Successfully Closed Transactions
- 95% of Clients are Repeat or Referral-based
- Top 10 Producing Agent in Silicon Valley for 25+ Years
- #1 Individual Broker at Coldwell Banker, Los Gatos, 2012
- In Top 150 Real Estate Agents Nationwide (Wall Street Journal Real Trends 2012)