Cal BRE#: 01439927
Connect with Kitty
International President's Circle
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Kitty Mora
**I operate a Quality Real Estate Practice. You will notice the difference right away when you see the kind & professional communication style I use while maintaining my determination to get positive results. I am dedicated to the profession of real estate and will share my time, energy, knowledge, & devotion with you.
**Clearly understanding the whole transaction process is essential in making everyone content with the sale of real estate. I value consistent communication. My sellers get effective marketing, courteous service, efficient vendors & I work with top personnel to get you the most money for your home. My buyers will get the property they deserve and feel secure in their wise real estate investment.
Kitty completed her Real Estate course curriculum in 1996. She prioritizes her Realtor code of ethics training through the National Association of Realtors. Kitty feels staying on top of real estate knowledge, marketing strategies, and internet exposure is essential in providing the very best for her sellers and buyers. Prior to Kitty's Real Estate career, she earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from The University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 1991. Her early experience in the many fields of nursing and management have equipped her to provide extremely detailed care for her Real Estate clients over the years.
Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Los Gatos, Discovery Parent-Participation Preschool for 5 years, & participant in Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training.Personal Background
Kitty has lived in the Bay Area her entire life. She is very familiar with its territories and property values. She specializes in areas that offer top-rated schools for her clients. Kitty is married and has 2 children. She is a distance runner and provides the same energy and stamina to her clients. She has trained with Team in Training to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and completed the Chicago, Boston, and San Francisco Marathons.
- I Chose to work for the largest and #1 Real Estate Company in America in a Top performing Premier office that awarded me "Rookie of the Year" my first year in the office.
- Continuously strive and maintain a Top Producer status.
- Received the International President's Circle Award 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015, & 2016 given to the top 4% of more than 126,000 Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
- President's Circle Elite Award obtained in 2007, 2009, 2013 - given to the top 1% of Coldwell Banker sales associates internationally.
- Maintain prominent status of Coldwell Banker's Top 100 in the Silicon Valley.