Cal BRE#: 00913732
Connect with Sharon
More about Sharon Weger
A full time real estate veteran for nearly 30 years, Sharon is experienced in the many aspects of residential sales and marketing. She is a third generation native resident of Santa Clara County and has vast knowledge of the communities within the Silicon Valley Region. She has sold properties from condiminiums to estates and has represented first time homebuyers to investors. Sharon has a strong work ethic and her clients receive her full dedication and commitment to the sale or purchase of their home.
- Bachelor of Arts: Social Science/Psychology
- Master of Science: Administration of Justice
- Law School: One+ year
- Real Estate Appraisal Graduate
- Relocation Certified
- Continued real estate education in fair housing, ethics, agency and legal updates.
Sharon uses her personal and real estate expertise to achieve the best results for each of her clients. Sharon pays strong attention to detail and is a professional and skillful negotiator. These attributes and skills have earned Sharon her clients' loyalty, continued referrals, and repeat business.
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Member of RE Infolink Multiple Listing Service
- Santa Clara County Legal Advocates
- Real Estate Board Postions served:
- Ethics Committee
New Member Committee
A resident of the Los Gatos area for over 25 years Sharon is personally familiar with the local schools. She has chaired and assisted in numerous positions over the years at St. Andrews, Daves Elementary, Fisher Middle School and Los Gatos High School. While chair of a Fisher Middle School fundraiser over $105,000 was raised. Sharon has also served as the PTSA Vice President of Los Gatos High School. Organized and high energy, Sharon has successfully balanced work, family and volunteering.