Cal BRE#: 00587710
Connect with Sue
International President's Circle
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Sue Crawford
- 16 years with Coldwell Banker in Menlo Park - 4 years as a Coldwell Banker International President's Premier; 10 years as a Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- 18 years with Cornish & Carey in Menlo Park - 18 years as a Cornish & Carey Outstanding Performer; 11 years as a Cornish & Carey Associate Vice President
- 3 years with Wright & Company in Burlingame - Million Dollar Club Agent
- 34 years working in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- 6 years teaching in TX and PA
University of Houston, B.S. in Education - Taught school for 6 years in Houston and Philadelphia. Studied interior design at North Texas State University.
To approach each client as a friend who needs guidance to reach a new point in their life.
Silicon Valley Board of Realtors
Past Director of Menlo Park Board of Realtors
Past Grievance Committee Member
My background includes teaching, studying art history, interior design, and raising a family. Each of these areas has equipped me with skills necessary to facilitate my client’s needs rather than just sell homes. Teaching was a great training ground for patience and developing communication skills. Being able to successfully communicate is a vital part of successful negotiating. My studies in interior design gave me an eye for what a home is or could be. Raising a family of three is equal to earning a masters degree in organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
My specialty ranges from helping the first time homebuyer in the area trying to come to grips with this real estate market to the seasoned Fortune 500 executive seeking a multi-million dollar home. My interests include staging homes to maximize their sales price and delivering that price through an aggressive marketing campaign.
My two greatest strengths are (1) applying over 30 years of experience to supply my buyers and sellers with the information they need to make an informed decision and (2) making certain the client has as much fun as possible in the process.