Cal BRE#: 00588168
Connect with Ellen
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Ellen Sargenti
- 35 years in the Real Estate business, 19 years as a Broker. Residential resale is my area of expertise. My business includes single-family homes through multi-residential units. I have subdivided bare land in the County of Santa Clara and represented local builders acquire land.
- My diverse experiences allow me comfort in all real estate tasks from 1031 tax deferred exchanges to foreclosure.
- I will be the agent to help you sell your home for the highest sales price in your neighborhood. I will find you the best home in a very special neighborhood. This entire experience will be exciting not confusing.
45 Hours Continuing Education for License Renewal
1972-1974 Associate of Arts DeAnza College
1968-1972 Graduate Gilroy High School
Ellen's Professional Philosophy
My professional philosophy is different than most. I DELIVER INFORMATION TO YOU! My job is to expose you to all of the Real Estate data when you ask for it. You will be a part of the purchase or sale so each step will be clearer than ever before. There will be no mystery or unanswered question. If I do not know the answer, I will find the professional that will. I will take the time needed so the job is done correctly and fully understood by all involved.
Professionalism with a comfortable style
Assistant Manager of the Morgan Hill Office (2004-2005)
International President's Circle
Member of Gilroy Chamber of Commerce
Member of Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce
Member of Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
Member of South County Board of Realtors
Member of The National Association of Realtors
Member of The California Association of Realtors
My Personal Committment to the Real Estate Community and YOU
- A native Californian, born and raised in the South County of Santa Clara County, I am currently living in Gilroy. I have two grown children.
- I have served as an active member in my community on the Gilroy Assistance League and Neighborhood Accountability Board. I am committed to this community and my Real Estate career.
- I started selling Real Estate as the youngest Real Estate Agent in Morgan Hill in 1976. Experiencing 3 decades of the ups and downs, I will be able to share much of the history of the Real Estate Industry. I work full-time, long and hard hours until my clients are happy.
- Experience will make all the difference to you in the process of either selling or buying your first home or exchanging your multi unit investment property.