Cal BRE#: 01454386
Connect with Farzaneh
Languages other than English
More about Farzaneh Horiat
Fara Horiat has lived & worked in Dubai, France and Iran before settling down in Southern California, where she has lived since 1991. She is fluent in English, French & Farsi. Fara is pleased to join the office of the globally recognized Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Fara possesses 15 years of experience as a sales and marketing consultant and 10 years experience in relationship management, business development and strategic alliances. Upon becoming a REALTOR® in 2005, Fara Horiat joined a national bank as a mortgage consultant. Within a year she was inducted into the Leaders Club which enabled her to work with bank’s most prestigious clients. Fara is now fully committed to real estate sales and specializes in residential properties,1031 exchanges and income properties in the Los Angeles and Orange County. Her mortgage experience provides her with the ability to understand all aspects of a sales transaction including the finance elements.
Currently affiliated with Coldwell Banker, Fara Horiat is part of a global network of 82,200 sales associates and 3,100 offices – numbers unmatched by any other brokerage – connecting her and her clients to a robust list of international buyers. This remarkably large network ensures that by listing with Fara, your property will be well-positioned for a successful sale.
Fara’s multi-layered background has generated very satisfied clients.They rave about her warm and caring personality, savvy negotiation skills and extraordinary attention to detail. Fara has quickly developed a substantial network of clients, both new and referred with a balance of domestic and international exposure.
Fara enjoys her family and serving the Orange County community.She has received numerous awards for her philanthropic efforts and community outreach.
Fara has proven she has the experience and commitment to serve your every real estate need & assist you in achieving your real estate objectives.
Education and Training
- California State University Northridge , B.A. Computer Science.
- Pigier University Lyon, France, B.A. Information Management.
Areas of Expertise
- Strong business strategy development and implementation skills.
- Motivated, fast learner, focused, result oriented and a team player.
- Excellent planner, analytical problem solver, organizer and executioner.
- Proposal development and engagement management including closer.
- Business Relationship Management, Networking and customer focused.
- Managing multiple priorities and meeting timeline commitments.
- Fluent in French, English and Farsi.
- Effective leadership for cross cultural teams.
- Business process Improvement and Process re-engineering.
- User training and production transition training.
- President of Network of Iranian-American Professional of Orange County- NIPOC.
- Executive Coordinator for Persian Festival of Autumn with over 20,000 attendees.
- Public Relations Director for Iranian-American Professional of Orange County- NIPOC.
- Honorary board member STOP GAP – A non-profit organization-serving women in shelter.
- Board member Yazd Foundation – A non-profit organization-helping mentally disabled children.