Cal BRE#: 01864642
Connect with Marc
More about Marc Chappell
I truly love what I do and will do my best to meet and preferably surpass your expectations. I make myself available seven days a week.
Education and Training
BS - Management and Administration - Indiana University, Kelly School of Business
MBA (e-Business) - University of Phoenix
Areas of Expertise
- Have worked with investors on procuring and selling investment properties.
- Have worked as a buyers agent with numerous clients on procuring homes.
- Have worked as a listing agent.
- Have listed commercial properties as a referral agent in both the Bahamas and Turkey.
- Have listed leases to assist condo owners in finding tenants.
I have an extensive business background:
- Owned 50% of Royal Pacific Securities Inc.
- Was employed as an accountant for a financial services company.
- Was an information officer for trust company.
- Flipped a bank owned property in Whittier, California
- Flipped a large ranch type property in Nevada.
- Owned 50% of a gold dredge in Guyana, South America
- Was employed as a First Officer for Guyana Airways.
- Owned Artexpression LLC, a company that offered over 300000 fine are prints for sale online.
- Independent agent for Payment Processing Direct - I assist merchants with credit card processing solutions.
- Sales Associate for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Communities I Serve
I serve all of Marin and Sonoma Counties. I also serve all of the East Bay,