Connect with Matty (Maria)
International President's Elite
Languages other than English
More about Matty (Maria) Hurtado
Matty Hurtado is a first-generation Cuban American whose parents emigrated to the US on the last transport, a cargo ship, out of Cuba in 1963. Fiercely proud of her heritage, Matty has made it her mission to develop the first-rate work ethic she is known for, yet remaining grounded and grateful for opportunities afforded to her. Matty demonstrates this gratitude by giving back to her community in many ways through mentoring at-risk students, taking an active role in her church outreach efforts for the homeless and by genuinely living a life of service, in every sense of the word. Her pride in life are her two daughters: Katie and Alyssa. Katie graduated from Colorado State University in 2020 and Alyssa attends South Pasadena High School.
● Matty has served as a commissioner of the South Pasadena Senior Center for over 5 years.
● She is currently a mentor for Kids Hope at Eagle Rock Elementary School, and has been for over a decade.
● For over 20 years, Matty has been a member of the Christian Assembly Church in Eagle Rock.
● Matty's background is in retail and management for Nordstrom earning recognitions such as Customer All Star & Pace-Setter Awards.
● She has been a Property Manager and Income Property Owner for more than 26 years.
● Matty has also been selected by Coldwell Banker to help mentor new agents, due to her vast knowledge and passion for Real Estate.
● Top 1% Sales agents for NRT (2008-2021)
● Top 100 Realtors in the San Gabriel Valley
● Top 1000 Realtors out of 78,000 Realtors Worldwide (2008-2019)
● President Premier Award (Top 1% Nationwide)
● President Circle Award
● Diamond Society Award
Since she was a little girl, Matty has had a love of horses. Spending long summer days at San Pascual Stables, Matty became an accomplished rider and went off to train in Dressage. Now an FEI Competitive Rider, Matty has seen things come full-circle as her daughter Alyssa also trained in the very same rings in the Historic Arroyo Seco location where her mom first caught the equestrian bug.
The Hurtado & Sokolow approach to real estate is based on relationships. Relationships that are built on trust, transparency, integrity & service. We are honored to say that more than 95% our business comes from referrals & repeat business. We recognize that personal referrals are the core source of business for us. From search to signing, we work hard every step of the way, with every transaction, to earn that kind of loyalty. We believe in building a smarter real estate experience for sellers and buyers. Above all, we bring over thirty years of combined experience in all facets of real estate to ensure that your goals are met and your expectations exceeded.