2200 Douglas Blvd Ste B200, Roseville, CA 95661
Our office's listings
$1,599,000 -$100,000 (-5.89%)
More about Roseville-Granite Bay
Coldwell Banker is located in Roseville's business district in beautiful Placer County, only 15 minutes from downtown Sacramento, 8 minutes from picturesque Folsom Lake, and 1½ hours from Lake Tahoe. The Roseville office welcomes you with a commitment to professionalism, dedication and integrity. Coldwell Banker prides itself on a thorough knowledge of local properties, involvement in the community and careful attention to detail.
There are opportunities for first time buyers, new homes, homes for families looking to move up, large lots and acreages. Our convenient location, advanced marketing tools, powerful networking and extensive resources that help support Independent Sales Associates to bring you the highest level of expertise in the industry.
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Office Market Philosophy...
- Check & double check your information before you share it with the public
- Take nothing for granted
- Look for shifting trends and respond immediately
- Stay ahead of the market
- Don't make excuses... or promises you can't keep
- Make sure you get in front of the decision-makers
- Show your value and don't be afraid to point it out
- Be confident; you are the expert
- Don't be afraid to show your stuff!
- Use creativity to differentiate and dominate
- Don't waste time worrying about what should be... deal with what IS
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker.