2205 Lillie Ave #D, Summerland, CA 93067
- For Sale
- Condo / Townhouse
- 2 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1,014 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Car Garage
- Updated 12 days ago
2205 Lillie Ave #D, Summerland, CA 93067View this property at 2205 Lillie Ave #D, Summerland, CA 93067
2205 Lillie Ave #DSummerlandCA93067
Fabulous ocean views, living as close to the beach access as you can get in picturesque Summerland! Remodeled townhome, no-one above or below, no common walls, one of only 4 units, with vaulted wood beam ceilings, gourmet kitchen, loft space, fireplace, glass sliders to spacious deck with 180 degree unobstructed ocean view, and to the private rear patio thru two spacious en suite bedrooms. Laundry closet, three car garage, uncovered parking. Furniture available for sale. Close to shopping, antique stores, restaurants, wine tasting.
Full Property Details for 2205 Lillie Ave #D
- Price: $969,000
- HOA FEE: $300
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo /Townhouse
- MLS ID: 17-3175
- Updated: 2/9/2018
- Added: 155 day(s) ago
- 2205 Lillie Ave #D, Summerland, CA
- Reduced to $969,000 on 11/17/17
- Listed at $995,000 on 9/19/17
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fireplace(s): Living Room
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Stove, Built-In Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 12'
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 12'
- Living Room: 29' x 12'8
- Kitchen: 13' x 8'
- Dining Room: 13' x 9'
- Shared Amenities: Dual Pane Window, Remodeled Kitchen, Skylight
- Improvements: Cable TV, Paved
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Gar #3
- Area: 05 - CARPINTERIA-SUMMERLAND
- County: Santa Barbara
- Development Name: Lillie Hi
- Subdivision: 05 - Summerland
- Cross Streets: Pierpont
- Driving Directions: Easy access from Pierpont, grey building right behind The Big Yellow House.
- Elementary School: Summerland
- Middle School: Carp. Jr.
- High School: Carp. Sr.
- Assoc. Fees Include: Insurance, Other, Trash, Water
- Pets Allowed: Yes
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: A/C Other, GFA, Wall
- Water: Summ Wtr
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Construction: Outside Stairs, Single Story
- Foundation: Slab
- Roof: Composition
- Square Feet: 1,014
- Year Built: 1976
- Property View: Mountain, Ocean, Panoramic
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.02
- Grounds/Landscape: Deck, Fenced: BCK, Patio Open
- Topography: Combo
- Zoning: Other, R-4
- Association Fee: $300
- Terms: Cash, Ctnl
Listed by Coastal Properties
Schools serving 2205 Lillie Ave #D
Carpinteria Unified School District
Carpinteria Senior High School
4810 Foothill Rd, Carpinteria, CA 93013
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
Estimate the Cost
Estimate the Cost for 2205 Lillie Ave #D
Community Infofor 2205 Lillie Ave #D
Listed by Marcus Boyle (CalBRE#: 02013666) (805) 452-0440