Connect with Judy
Certified Neighborhood Specialist (CNS), Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Judy Ritter
I want to be your Realtor!
- Judy is an energetic and hard-working business person. Her goal is to provide you with friendly, knowledgeable and dependable service.
- She is active in both residential and neighborhood commercial areas, allowing her to serve all of your real estate needs.
- Seasoned with both buyers and sellers, Judy is prepared to guide you through every phase of the buying and selling process.
- Always honest and ethical, she seeks to provide you with a positive experience from beginning to end.
- Judy understands current real estate market conditions and how that can affect the sale or purchase of real estate.
- Her extensive business background gives her the foundation necessary to best represent your interests & negotiate effectively on your behalf.
How Judy Works
- Judy works almost exclusively by referral, allowing her to focus all of her time on her clients and their goal of buying or selling.
- Clients benefit from Judy's extensive business experience, and her many years of community involvement.
- Judy's strong people skills and client care mean close and regular communication, usually continuing even after the purchase or sale. She is well known and well connected in the community.
- Her extensive knowledge of contracts and analysis, as well as her attention to detail mean that clients can rest assured of a thorough transaction.
Judy has been a North County resident for over 40 years, and has owned several successful local businesses. She brings a vast knowledge of the area, strong negotiating skills and a strong work ethic.
Judy is involved in local and regional government, as well as various community and humanitarian efforts. She currently serves as Vista's elected Mayor for the past 8 years after serving 12 years as an elected Vista City Council Member. Judy has served for the past 20 years on the San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) Board of Directors, San Diego County's transportation planning agency. She is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors for Encina Wastewater Plant and also previously served on the California League of Cities, Vista Commuity Clinic Board of Trustees, was Chairman of the Board for North County Transit District, & served on Vista Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors as well as many other regional agencies. Judy was a Founder of the Vista Village Business Association & taught Jazzercise classes for 25 years in Vista, owned the international music distribution business for Jazzercise as well as owning the Courthouse Fitness Club.