Connect with Teresa
International Diamond Society
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Teresa Castor
Realtor, Graduate of Realtor Institute, Member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors, Member of the National Association of Realtors
Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Emphasis in Accounting, University of Northern Colorado
Awards And Designations
- Graduate Realtor Institute - GRI
- Global Luxury Certified Agent
- CPA (inactive status)
Areas of Expertise
Residential Resale, Luxury Home Sales, New Construction, Land Sales, Sellers Agent, Buyers Agent, Relocation, 1031 Deferred Tax Exchanges
Communities I Serve
Arvada, Golden, Broomfield, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Evergreen, Lakewood, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Parker, Franktown and the Denver Metro Area.Let me Exceed Your Expectations!
With my combined Real Estate experience and extensive business background, I can provide you with a full range of Real Estate services to assist you in Buying or Selling your Home to help you get the results you want. As your Business Partner in this critically important transaction, I am committed to providing you with the highest quality of service you deserve. My goal is to Exceed your Expectations throughout the entire process so that you would rate your real estate experience with me as exceptional. Achieving this goal today will give me the opportunity to earn your business for the future. I can help you get your Home sold with the best marketing tools in the business, which will allow me to take your strategic marketing plan to a higher level.
My company is focused on staying ahead of the competition through the use of advanced technology. Today we know that most consumers are using the Internet as part of their home search process before they ever step foot out the door. The advanced technology I use to Market your Home will allow me to provide you with the Cutting Edge Advantage you need to tap into the more sophisticated Internet Consumer who is more knowledgeable about today's real estate market than ever before. You can't afford to lose this consumer in today's market. Call me today and let me share all of the Marketing tools I have for you to get your Home sold quickly and for Maximum Value!
Besides being a Realtor, I am also a CPA (inactive status) with 20 years of financial experience where I previously worked for MolsonCoors and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. I grew up in Greeley, Colorado and graduated from the University of Northern Colorado with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. My husband and I live in Arvada, Colorado and we have twin boys who both graduated from the University of Colorado and are gainfully employed with great Colorado companies at MolsonCoors Brewing Co and Milender White Construction. We all absolutely LOVE living in Colorado and can't think of any place we would rather live. I would love to help you find the Home of your Dreams in Colorado .... Call me Today!
Top Producer at Coldwell Banker
- Coldwell Banker Award Winner - Top Producer at Coldwell Banker - Top 10% of all Coldwell Banker NRT Agents Nationwide
- Five Star Real Estate Agent - 8 Years Running Award Winner by 5280 Magazine, Top 5% of Denver Realtors - 2012 through 2019
- Denver Metro Association of Realtors - Roundtable of Excellence Silver Award - 2014, 2013
- 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent Award - Top 1% of all Agents on Trulia
- Global Luxury Home Specialist
- Previews Board of Directors - 2015 - 2016
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Realtor - 2006 to Present
- MolsonCoors Brewing - Corporate Finance - 10 Years
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers - Financial Accounting/Audit - 9 Years
- Neff Company - Financial Accounting/Audit/Tax - 1 Year
- University of Northern Colorado - Bachelor of Science with an Emphasis in Accounting
- Greeley West High School - High School Diploma