Thank you for visiting my real estate page!
Connect with Jerry
More about Jerry Alley
A Trusted Professional at Your Service
Originally from British Columbia, I’ve called the Denver metro area home now for almost 20 years. As a second-generation realtor, I’m leveraging my MBA degree and over 30 years of extraordinary customer service to help buyers and sellers navigate complex real estate transactions in Colorado.
My primary goals in real estate are:
- to help clients reduce the stress of buying and selling property;
- to achieve the best possible results for the clients I represent in all real estate transactions;
- to be the go-to expert for local real estate knowledge and service;
- to demonstrate integrity, excellence, attention to detail, humility, and a tireless enthusiasm for achieving my client’s objectives;
- to build lasting personal and professional relationships.
If you are selling your home, I can provide the most progressive high-tech marketing and techniques to attract the highest price offers in the least amount of time. If you are buying a home, we’ll work together at your pace to find the best home or property, and negotiate aggressively to get the lowest possible price. And if you’re new to the process, I’ll take the time to explain all the details at every step.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please call at your convenience: 303-717-6167.
I represent buyers and sellers in the Denver Metro area including the counties of Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas and Jefferson. If you're transacting outside of these counties, please contact me if you need a referral to a trusted professional in your area.