"Bringing Families Home" since 2001
Connect with Lori
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Military Relocation Professional (MRP), Smart Home Certified
More about Lori Vialpando
- “I was 100% thrilled!” Dennis & Katie M. 10-15-2014
- “Thank you so much! I love my beautiful new home!” Melissa W. 2-2014
- “In a competitive market, Lori went above and beyond to try to compete with offers.” Craig & Dianna B. 8-15-14
- “Lori was incredibly knowledgeable of the area and on short notice showed us 6 properties in an afternoon in 6 different neighborhoods and 3 price ranges. I strongly recommend her to other USAA members.” USAA client 9-4-2014
- “My sister has used Lori for a previous home sale and purchase and she recommended that we also use Lori. Our move was across country and Lori was there every step of the way, providing information about homes and neighborhoods for us. When I came (from out of state) to look at houses, she spent two solid days running around with me to look at houses that fit our criteria. This is our fourth home purchase, and Lori provided us with the best experience we’ve had purchasing a home. Now we have been added to her list of very happy clients.” Chris & Amy F. 9-8-2014
- “You kick a lot of a** and we’re so thankful for all you’ve done. Thank you so much!” Jason & Nikki C. 9-2014
- “Lori is the only realtor I will ever use again! She made us feel like we were the only clients she had, and we were treated exceptionally well. She hooked us up with our lender when we thought the options were limited, and everything went well. Will be recommending both Lori and the lender to everyone that is looking to purchase a home. She exceeded our expectations ten- fold!” Paul & Rachel C. 12-15-2014
- “Lori helped us buy both of our homes in the past 5 years. Each time, she found us the perfect home within our budget, and was able to overcome any obstacles the sellers threw at us. She also helped us sell our first house, and worked so well with our little family which is never an easy task with 2 little kids and 2 dogs. It was under contract within one week of being on the market, and that was in part due to her help on pre-walkthroughs. She was always available to answer any questions we might have, and she really worked with us on our level; never making us feel like we were just a client. We HIGHLY recommend Lori as a realtor, and will never work with anyone else! “Nathan & Mindy H. 1-2015
- “Lori made extra efforts to ensure the successful completion of the deal and was able to lead us through the stressful process of buying a home. We loved our service, it was amazing and we now have our dream home!” Nick & Jessica M. 4-1-2015
- “Lori was awesome. She was very knowledgeable about every step during the process of buying a home from beginning to end. When things got rocky, she was able to recommend options that allowed me to still close before my rental lease was up. She was absolutely wonderful!” Emily V. 8-11-2015
- "Lori is a very professional realtor. She helped us in selling our home of 31 years and purchasing our new home. She is very patient and knowledgeable. This was a very emotional yet exciting time in our lives and she was there to help us through it all. She is the best!!!" Judy V. 3-19-2016
- Lori is the best Realtor I have had in the last 25 years. I was in the Air Force, so I have dealt with many! Mike C. 12-23-2016
- "As first time home buyers Lori was a great asset to have in our corner! She found us our dream home, and was an advocate for us throughout the entire process! We are so happy in our new home, and if the time comes we'll definitely work with Lori again! " Riley & Ashley H. 11-2107
- "We were paired with Lori through the USAA Real Estate Rewards Network. Lori was extremely responsive to all our questions and concerns, provided a lot of helpful and candid advice throughout the showings and closing process, and during negotiations was crucial in helping to close the deal on very favorable terms. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking to buy in the Broomfield, Superior, Lafayette, and Boulder areas." Brian K. 8-2017
Communities I Serve
Arvada , Brighton, Broomfield, Denver, Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Lafayette, Lakewood, Louisville, Northglenn, Superior, Thornton, Wheatridge and Westminster.
Residential Real Estate Specialist
-Earned GRI in 2008
-Coldwell Banker Sterling Society 2015
-DMAR Excellence Award Recipient 2015 & 2016
-Certified Military Specialist since 2016
-USAA certified since 2001
-Member of National Association of Realtors, Colorado Association of Realtors, & Denver Metro Board of Realtors
-Certified Negotiation Specialist / Coldwell Banker University
-Relocation Certified / Cendant Mobility Broker Network
-Smart Home Certified
-MRP Military Relocation Professional 2017
Lori Vialpando of Coldwell Banker located in Westminster, CO is a 16 year real estate veteran who loves doing what she knows best! Coldwell Banker, a leading Colorado real estate brokerage firm is one of the largest companies in the industry in the Denver, CO area, with a portfolio that spans worldwide! Lori is a real estate broker and she does a lot of business by referral from friends and past clients all over town, however she specializes in the Walnut Grove neighborhood.
Why I’m Different
Lori’s extensive knowledge of the Denver metro area real estate market is unparalleled. Her clients have consistently sought her advice and trusted her judgment & negotiating skills on many real estate deals and advice even after their moves! Lori Vialpando combines the latest high tech marketing with more traditional marketing strategies. This advanced approach will help you find your new home faster or sell your existing house at the maximum value. Lori Vialpando has built her reputation by staying committed & providing the highest level of service. She is known for her outstanding service, integrity & availability with a deep understanding of the needs of today’s buyers and sellers. Clients are always her number one priority, not the transaction. She understands how important this investment can be and will always put her client’s best interest at heart so they get the peace of mind they deserve! Thanks to her exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals & repeat business, these pillars have formed the foundation of Lori’s career.
I Believe in Giving Back
Since the start of her career in 2001, Lori began to specialize in working with active and former military. There is nothing more gratifying than giving back to our service veterans. After all, these amazing people & their families give so much for our country, they deserve IMPECCABLE service! Lori will also be seen at her daughter’s school volunteering her time as much as possible. In 2018, Lori will dedicate a portion of her commissions to A Precious Child organization.
In My Free Time
Being passionate about the mountains, Colorado was a natural fit and became home in 1989. Lori is a dedicated wife to her husband & mom to her daughter who enjoys spending leisure time with them. She enjoys running, golf and a variety of outdoor activities with her family. You may run into her at many of the local running races in Denver, CO using #DenverRealtorRuns on social media as this is a great way to enjoy the beauty Colorado has to offer! She has completed numerous 5ks and 10ks, working toward a half marathon goal!