Connect with Glenn
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.), Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS), Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS), Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS), Previews Property Specialist (Previews Prop. Spec.), Professional Standard Certified Specialist (PSCS)
More about Glenn Lawrence
- Purchasing or selling a residence is a competition:
- When purchasing, you are competing with other people who will be choosing their new residence from the same pool of available properties that you will be choosing from.
- When selling, your home and your decisions will be competing with other properties and seller decisions.
- To successfully purchase or sell, you need someone who can advise you how to compete and win.
- If you are interested in a self-motivated, results orientated agent who will listen to your needs, respond to your preferences, and treat your goals as his own, Glenn is your agent.
Born in Hartford, attended Avon High School , UConn, Hartford Conservatory, Glenn brings over 20 years of business experience to the Avon Office. His family has been in the Hartford/Farmington Valley area since 1846. He has owned several sailing and power driven vessels and has sailed most of the Caribbean, Eastern and Gulf coasts. He is a current trustee of the Avon Historical Society, past Chairman and current member of the Greater Hartford Association of Realtor's Grievance Committee. His wife Priscilla is at the Freshman Success Center at the University of Hartford and their son Glenn is an actor in New York. Glenn has a special affinity towards parents who support their children in the arts.
Areas of Expertise
Glenn specializes in all types of residential real estate with emphasis on homes that are superior in their price range. His brokering ranges from marketing Ocwen Bank foreclosure properties to selling some of the highest priced homes in the region. "-Offering precise information for the decisions that change your life-" Glenn's ability to define a client-advantageous transaction with statistical confirmation means that both buying and selling decisions can be made with confidence.
Communities I Serve
Avon, Farmington, West Hartford, Simsbury, Canton, Burlington, Granby, Glastonbury, Western Bloomfield, Hartford.
Education and Training
- Coldwellbanker Sterling Society Member
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certificated Karrass Negotiator
- Coldwell Banker Certified New Homes Specialist
- Previews International Property Specialist
Awards and Designations
- MEMBER - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER - GREATER HARTFORD ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MEMBER - CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- CERTIFICATE - KARRASS EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATING
- "ABR, CMRS, CMMS"