ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR LAUREN … RANKED IN THE TOP 30 UNDER 30 ASSOCIATES OF COLDWELL BANKER ACROSS THE WORLD…"Experience the Difference" when working with Lauren
Connect with Lauren
International Society of Excellence
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Lauren Freedman
It takes a real estate agent with strong marketing abilities and top negotiating skills to negotiate the best deal for you. As you’ll see from the reviews and five star ranking, my clients refer me because I give unparalleled service. My belief is that every client is different and the focus is getting the best results each time, while making sure they are comfortable and their expectations are met or exceeded. I will communicate every step of the way with you.
My team of professionals are here to help you through the process. Among her team, is a professional painter, stager, photographer, cleaner, carpenter, window washer, hardwood floor refinisher, as well as many other high quality, yet affordable tradespeople you might need along the way.
Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty and Respect along with hard work are the qualities that I use to make myself successful.
I am dedicated to my clients and will strive to find the right buyer, the right property to fit their needs and desires.
I make the home buying and selling experience less stressful with thorough communication and dedication to my clients and the process.
-To market properties utilizing sound planning and professional ethics. I am made available 24 hours a day and to assume as much responsibility as needed to make the transaction as smooth as possible. To use all the finest tools to market the properties including brochures, photos, and targeted publications. To maximize the exposure by listing the properties on the CT multiple listing service and along with a worldwide connection through the internet via www.lauren-freedman.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, zillow.com, trulia.com and numerous other sites. To Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other, or sometimes both. Comparing a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price, Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters. I take my people skills and good communication very serious in order to keep my success. Organization, problem solving, and the ability to be calm during stressful situations are also important to me and my success with my clients.
With my 7 year professional experience, I always puts my client's satisfaction above all else. My intense attention to detail along with my vast knowledge of the entire real estate market sets me apart from others. Coldwell Banker's cutting edge technology and extensive marketing plans support me with superior marketing tools that help me to obtain the high number of sales that I accomplish each year.
"Experience the Difference" when working with Lauren Freedman.
Local and Community
I attend as many community functions as I can. I am member of In-shape fitness where I participate in the Toys for Tots toy drive, and am a member of the Blackstone library in Branford. I played a big role in the scholarship fund for Heather Diane Caraglio- Balcerzak. I also participate in the Trees of Hope at the Long Wharf Maritime Center in New Haven . I participate in giving to the canned goods food drive and toys for the community dining room every year. I give back to the Goodwill Foundation, as well as continue with my Holiday traditions of giving back to the less fortunate through community charities. I am a huge animal lover and every Christmas I always donate animal necessities to the local shelters. Out of every paycheck/home I close, I give a dollar amount to our charity, CB CARES.
I was honored by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation at a special event recognizing outstanding young professionals in my community. In accepting this distinction, I have committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of controlling and curing cystic fibrosis (CF).
Cystic fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. More than ten million Americans are symptomless carriers of the defective CF gene. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now -- more than ever -- to help keep up the momentum of this life-saving research. When the Foundation began in 1955, most children with CF did not live to see their first day of elementary school. Today, the median predicted age of survival for a person with CF is in the mid-30s. This is remarkable progress, but not good enough. We continue to lose precious lives to CF every day. To learn more about CF and the CF Foundation, visit www.cff.org. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with cystic fibrosis.
- "We were very pleased with Lauren Freedman's work. She is very professional and a hard worker. She answered all of our questions and responded quickly to all of our phone calls, texts, and e-mails. We thank her for her special effort in finding so quickly the right tenants in a season that is very difficult for waterfront rentals. Again, thank you Lauren!"
- "We have a unique waterfront home which we needed to rent and Lauren Freedman did a marvelous job finding wonderful tenants in a very short time. We are very pleased with the job she did for us and will definitely recommend her in the future."
- "Lauren was very professional and always available to answer my questions at any moment. She kept me in the loop and always let me know updates and what was going on. It's obvious she's a hard worker and knows her stuff. I had condo listed with another agent for 6 months who was unable to do what Lauren did in 2 months. A+ Service"
- "From start to finish Lauren Freedman was excellent. Very attentive and immediately began the process of getting my condo sold which took her less than 30 days!"
- "Lauren was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. She made the entire transaction smooth and painless"
- "Lauren brought me an offer after ONE day on the market. Who does that ?? Simply AMAZING. She always answered her phone and got back to me quickly even when she was away on vacation she still took care of all of my concerns. A+++++"
- "Lauren was the best- she answered every question I had. She responded regardless of the day or time within minutes. Couldn't have asked for a more professional and dedicated realtor"
- "Lauren was great and flexible with meeting times and locations. She always came to us at the drop of a hat and made herself available with our hectic work schedule. I would strongly recommend her to anyone buying, selling, or looking to rent a property."
- "Lauren made my experience great for my first time buying a home, it couldn't have been easier with her!"
- "Lauren went above and beyond for us. Always quick to respond to a text, email or phone call. She sold our condo in 28 days! She was also extremely helpful in the purchase of our new home. Her sales numbers don't lie! She is the best! Courteous, knowledgeable, professional and attentive. If you want your place sold quickly then contact her"
- "Lauren was beyond professional. Her expertise and knowledge won me the bid on my home. I've used her to buy and sell over 7 properties in the last 4 years and I don't have one complaint. If anything she sells too quickly ! My properties have never sat for longer than a few weeks and when I've purchased she's always negotiated the price down to where I want to be . I will never use another agent - she's truly the best "
- "Lauren was wonderful in helping us make a large move from Ohio to Connecticut! She is unbelievably efficient, easy to get ahold of and very knowledgeable! Would absolutely work with her again."
- "If you are looking for someone with complete knowledge of the shoreline market look no further, Lauren was a complete dream to work with and found my family our first starter home with ease. She went out of her way to make the process as easy as possible and we couldn't be happier. Thanks again Lauren hopefully when it's time to upgrade we will chat again"
- "We used Lauren to both sell our last house as well as purchase our new home. Throughout the whole process Lauren was there every step of the way. We were able to call or email her at anytime and would get a response almost immediately. Lauren dealt with all of our issues (and there were quite a few) and was always able to lend a helping hand or point us in the right direction. I am amazed at how quickly she can sell a house and am impressed with her knowledge about the market. My wife and I can not recommend Lauren enough. She is not only our realtor but also has become a friend"
I am an animal lover who loves to try new and exciting things. I have three dogs, Ginger - a Chihuahua, Harley - A French bulldog, and Achilles, a boxer.
Other personal interests include travel, reading, movies, sports, and fitness.
I tend to never stop working; whether it is responding to emails throughout the day, going on showings morning, afternoon, or evening, responding to calls at any time, etc.
I can be reached 24/7 and the cell phone is never off !
When I do have time to relax I love to sit back on the couch with the dogs and put on a movie or read a book.
I love trying new foods and ill be the first at a restaurant opening.
- #1 Agent for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 for Coldwell Banker Branford
- 3 year Director, Board of Directors NHMR
- 30 under 30 internationally for Coldwell Banker 2015,2016
- Recipient of The International Diamond Society for 2013 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $175,000 closed adjusted gross commission or 25 total units)
- Maintained the award of top producer for Coldwell Banker Branford Office for the last 3 years month to month.
- Recipient International Presidents Circle Award for 2014 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $245,000 in closed adjusted gross commission or 35 units)
- Recipient International Presidents Premier Award for 2015 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $375,000 in closed adjusted gross commission or 75 units)
- Recipient International Presidents Premier Award for 2016 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $375,000 in closed adjusted gross commission or 75 units)
- Recipient International Presidents Premier Award for 2017 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $375,000 in closed adjusted gross commission or 75 units)
- Recipient International Presidents Premier Award for 2018 (awarded to sales associates who produce a minimum of $375,000 in closed adjusted gross commission or 80 units)
Recipient of the 2015 4th quarter "Quarterly Awards" for NH Association of Realtors
- TOP 1 % NATIONALLY
- Recipient of Real Trends "America's Best Real Estate Agents " for 2016
- Recipient of Top 3 Best Realtors in New Haven County for New Haven Living Magazine 2016
- September 2013 - December 2013 #1 Top Producing Agent
- January 2014 -December 2014 - #1 Top Producing Agent
- January 2015 - December 2015 - #1 Top Producing Agent
- January - December 2016 - #1 Top Producing Agent
- January - December 2017 - #1 Top Producing Agent
- January -Current 2018 - #1 Top Producing Agent
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL YEAR FOR LAUREN … RANKED IN THE TOP 30 UNDER 30 ASSOCIATES OF COLDWELL BANKER AND REALTOR MAGAZINE ACROSS THE WORLD
With over $30 million sold and over 125 homes sold in 2018 , Lauren averaged 1 closing every 2.8 days!
I stand by my words when I say-
"It's not just selling real estate. You're changing people's lives. A home is a foundation that people depend on."
Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty and Respect along with hard work are the qualities that I use to make myself successful.
Energetic. Passionate. Knowledgeable and All about the customer! Lauren Freedman is one of the most well- known and respected real estate agents in the Shoreline area. Since starting her career at the age of 20, Lauren has climbed the ranks to become a Top Producing Realtor in her area with millions of dollars sold in closed transactions .
I always believe the customers needs and concerns are my number one priority. My goal is to be available to my customers and to work with their best interest in mind.
I am a dedicated and committed agent who consistently goes above and beyond for my clients and will strive to find the right buyer, the right property to fit their needs and desires. My energy, easy going style and unmistakable knowledge of the area and the business make me the ideal choice for helping you with all your real estate needs.
I have a team of professionals are here to help you through the process. Among my team, I have a licensed buyer transaction assistant, general contractor, professional painter, stager, photographer, cleaner, carpenter, window washer, hardwood floor refinisher, electrician , paver, plumber, HVAC specialist , as well as many other high quality, yet affordable trades people you might need along the way.
My Objective is to market properties utilizing sound planning and professional ethics. I am made available 24 hours a day and to assume as much responsibility as needed to make the transaction as smooth as possible. I use all the finest tools to market the properties including brochures, photos, and targeted publications. To maximize the exposure by listing the properties on the CT multiple listing service and along with a worldwide connection through the internet via www.lauren-freedman.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, zillow.com, trulia.com and numerous other sites.