Connect with Vickie
International Diamond Society
Accredited Real Estate Professional (AREP), Professional Standard Certified Specialist (PSCS)
More about Vickie Allen
- My success in Real Estate is built on client referrals and repeat business.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries
- With our Internet marketing program, I'm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America's leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with HomeBase InTouch, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings
- A combination of extensive training, experience as a REALTOR, and the COLDWELL BANKER NETWORK allows me to put my in depth knowledge to work for you. Excellent communication skills and the use of the most cutting edge technology provides both buyers and sellers the service they deserve
- The cornerstone of my business philosophy is ACCESSIBILITY to buyers and sellers. Regular communication is always available through text, email or phone. Timely response eases the real estate transaction process whether it is the purchase or sale of your home
Education and Training
1986-1990 Manager of a 32 unit apartment building and assistant manager to 64 unit apartment building in California
1993 - Graduated on the Deans list from Fox Institute of Business
2002 - Licensed Realtor (member of NAR, CAR, and GHAR)
2011 and 2012 - Legal Awareness Committee/Legal Grievance Committee Member
2013 - Vice Chair of Legal Awareness Committee
2013 - Professional Standards Committee Member
2014 - Chair Person of Legal Awareness Committee
Awards And Designations
3 - Executive Club Awards
2 - Presidential Club Awards
Areas of Expertise
- First - Time Home Buyers
- HUD Homes
- Residential Sales
My mother is a breast cancer survivor so I have been actively involved in raising money for the Susan G Komen Foundation.
Also, my sister was born with Cystic Fibrosis. I take a portion of all my sales and donate it to the CFF when I participate in the Great Strides Walk every May.
I was a Foster Mother to now, two amazing grown men whom I respect and love just as deeply as my other three children.
Communities I Serve
I serve all of North Central Connecticut. I have been know to go outside of that area for some of my clients who want to get an idea of a town that has peaked their interest.