Connect with Julia
International President's Circle
Accredited Real Estate Professional (AREP), Multi-Million Dollar Club (Multi-Million $ Club)
Languages other than English
More about Julia Rosner
As important as a real estate brokerage firm’s size and resources are, it is the experience, commitment, and integrity of the sales associate which makes the difference. Becoming a top agent has meant making myself available to my clients 7 days a week. I help develop a business plan that will ensure success. I value loyalty and know that excellent service is key. I work hard to exceed my clients’ expectations.
After graduating from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, I practiced as a CPA for over 20 years servicing clients with both real estate businesses and real estate holdings. My financial expertise and passion for real estate has been extremely valuable in helping buyers and sellers make informed and intelligent decisions. For most clients, their home is their most important investment.
Whether it’s finding the perfect home or selling your current home, I strive to make each pursuit enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. I’ll provide you with EASE AND EXPERTISE!
Education and Training
* The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - BS in Economics with a major in Accounting
* Greater Hartford Association of Realtors training and licensing program
* Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Real Estate Agent training program
* Always pursuing continued real estate education
Awards And Designations
#1 GLASTONBURY COLDWELL BANKER REALTORCommunity Involvement
* Member of Greater Hartford Association of Realtors (GHAR)
* Member of Connecticut Association of Realtors (CAR)
* Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
* Member of Glastonbury Chamber of Commerce
* Balmoral Homeowner's Association Treasurer - 4 years
* Past Co-President and Treasurer of Congregation Sisterhood
I have resided in Glastonbury for 19 years and 8 years in Hebron prior to that. My husband, Bob, is a dentist and we have three children.