Connect with Bill
More about Bill Hunniford
Committed to Results!
Bill’s clients come first! Whether it’s marketing their current home, finding the next, or advising them on the market and the best plan of action for them, they know they can count on him as a reliable, experienced and diligent business partner.
Areas of Expertise
Putting Buyers and Sellers Together
Bill has been a Realtor for 12 years and a real estate investor for 10 years. He has an extensive network which generates opportunities for both his buyer and seller clients. He is market driven, forward thinking, and innovative. Bill has 20 years of strong business, financial and marketing experience which benefits his clients. His approach is objective and professional. His expertise supports the following:
- Sellers interested in marketing their home for sale.
- Buyers deciding it’s time to own, rather than rent.
- Choosing to make a lifestyle move, bigger, smaller or in-between.
- Investors making the decision to purchase, resell or rent.
- Market knowledge in lake and waterfront properties.
- Relocation client services and/or a referral to another area.
Bill is the only business partner you’ll ever need!
Education and Training
University of Connecticut
Bachelor of Arts
- President and Coach, Sherman Youth Athletic League (10 years)
- Coach, New Milford Youth Softball League
- Member, New Milford Chamber of Commerce (15 years)
- Co-Owner, American Pie Company Bakery & Restaurant (20 years)
Bill, his wife Alicia and their two daughters Emma, 15 and Abby, 11 resided in Sherman for twenty years; recently they have relocated to New Milford. Bill's interests include boating, skiing, golf, travel, and coaching his daughter’s softball teams.
Communities I Serve
Towns of Northern Fairfield and Litchfield Counties to include:
Bethel, Danbury, Ridgefield, Brookfield, New Milford, New Fairfield, Sherman, Kent, Warren, Bridgewater, Washington and Roxbury.