Connect with Linda
International President's Elite
5 Star Agent - CT Monthly Magazine
Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS), Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS), Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS)
More about Linda Mayfield
EXPECT THE BEST - I will make your dream home a reality!
- My number one priority is the satisfaction of my clients.
- Over 32 years of Real Estate experience.
- Marketing specialist from traditional to Internet.
- Multiple marketing platforms used to get the best exposure to sell your home.
Linda has been selling real estate since 1985 and is ranked #18 in the State of Connecticut for units sold in 2017, also ranked in the top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Internationally since 1989 and has achieved the International President's Premier Award honoring the top 1% of Colwell Banker agents Internationally since 2016!
Linda consistently ranks at the top of her profession, thanks to both her clients and her peers. Linda understands that buying or selling a home is a monumental step in your life and you deserve a real estate agent who will focus on your needs and make your priorities her priorities. She is dedicated to selling her clients' homes quickly and for top dollar as well as finding her clients the right home that will meet their wants, needs and budget. Linda takes care of the details so her clients can focus on the big picture and their busy lives. With Linda, you get more that a real estate agent, you get an advocate!
Awards and Designations:
- International President's Premier Award recipient, which honors the top 1% of Coldwell Banker sales associates internationally since 2016.
- International President's Elite Award recipient, which honors the top 2% of Coldwell Banker sales associates internationally 1989 - 2015.
- Over $350 million in sales since 1999.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Waterbury Association of Realtors, and the Connecticut Women's Council of Realtors.
- Ranked 18 in state of CT for closed units in 2017.
- Top Listing Agent since 2005
Areas of Expertise:
- Experienced Buyer Agent from first-time home buyers to multiple move buyers
- Relocation property specialist
- New construction
- 55+ Communities - Buyer and Seller Agent
- Naugatuck Police Commission
- United Way of Naugatuck & Beacon Falls Allocations & Fundraising Committees
- Graduate of the Greater Waterbury Leadership Development
Married to Michael Mayfield and proud parents of three grown children, four grandsons and a granddaughter!
Communities I Serve:
Fairfield, New Haven and Litchfield Counties
From the very first meeting with Linda and even after the selling of our first home, our experience with her was great! Linda was very understanding, informative and helpful through the entire process. We are extremely happy and blessed to have had her help. - Cynthia M
Linda was amazing! She sold our house in 2 1/2 weeks! No explanation needed as to how amazing and helpful that was. While searching for a home, she gave us a complete history and background of every house we saw. She was able to answer every question we had about every individual house, and if she didn’t have the answer she found it and got back to us as soon as possible! Her years of experience certainly pay off when it comes time for negotiations as she got us the best deals possible in selling our house and in purchasing a new home! Very caring and kind-hearted woman! Highly recommend! -Josh M