- (202) 262-3730 mobile
- (202) 333-6100 office
- (202) 471-5216 direct
- (202) 262-3730 home
- Georgetown 3000 K St NW Ste 101, Washington, DC 20007
Marin & Sylvia deliver ethical, full service results, based on 50+ combined years in real estate and over $200billion in career sales.
Connect with Sylvia
International President's Premier Team
More about Sylvia Bergstrom
Sylvia has been a top producing agent since 1973. She has served Presidential candidates, members of Congress, cabinet officials, governors, leaders in the arts, business, legal, non profit, and many professional communities.
Her business is nearly 100% repeat and referral; a testament to her high ethical standards, strong negotiating skills, energy and discretion.
Sylvia's daughter, Marin Hagen, joined her in 2007 and they are consistently the top producing team in the 100+ agent Georgetown office.
Sylvia & Marin have been Coldwell Banker's TOP TEAM in the Mid-Atlantic region for many years.
- Consistently ranked in TOP 1% of all agents nationwide
- Life member, "PLATINUM CLUB"
- "REALTOR® OF THE YEAR" 1977
- Full time agent licensed in DC, MARYLAND & VIRGINIA
Some of Sylvia's professional accomplishments include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism
- Who's Who in American Colleges & Universities
- President of a two city Association of Realtors in late 1970s
- Officer in state Association of Realtors in late 1970s
- Past United Way Board of Directors
- Commissioner in Federal District Court ruling on Northern Border Pipeline Land Compensation
- International, national, and local business and legal contacts
- High ranking Government contacts, including Presidential Candidates, Cabinet Officials and Members of Congress
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of residential real estate sales
- Expert in residential marketing and promotion
- High energy, enthusiasm and persistence
- Highest professional and personal ethics
- Held in high regard among competitors
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Lectured and trained Realtors
- Member of local, state and city Arts Councils
- Former school board member
- Advisory Council, Textile Museum
Adams Morgan, Alexandria, Arlington, Bethesda, Brookland, Burleith, Capitol Hill, Chevy Chase, Clarendon, Cleveland Park, Crestwood, Downtown, Dupont, Fairlington, Foggy Bottom, Forest Hills, Georgetown, Glover Park, Great Falls, Hillendale, Historic District, Kalorama, Kent, Logan, Logan Circle, McLean, Mount Pleasant, Old Town, Palisades, Penn Quarter, Potomac, Shirlington, Silver Spring, Southwest/Waterfront, Spring Valley, Takoma Park, Washington DC, West End, Woodley