We are an Effective Team.
Connect with the Team
International Diamond Society Team
Languages other than English
More about the Team
Education and Training
- Certified Real Estate Broker (CRB)
- Certified Buyer's Representative (CBR)
- Previews Luxury Home Sales Specilists
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Sales Qualified
- Bachelors degrees in:
- Business Management
Awards And Designations
International Diamond Society 2007-2014
Areas of Expertise
- Listing Real Property
- Buyer Representation
- Single Family
- Cooperative Sales
- Condominium Sales
- Commercial Property Sales
- Metro Area Neighborhood Specialists
Community & Economic Developement Involvement
History of Community and Economic Development Participation:
- Bloomingdale / LeDroit Park Civic Associations
- The LeDroit Park Home Tour Committee
- 1661 Crescent Place Board
- Meridian Crescent Garage Board
- Villaggio Condominium Board
- The Medical Care for Children Project (Office of Partnerships Fairfax County) Advisory Board
- DC Habitat for Humanity - Past Vice President
- DC Children's Trust Fund - Past Vice Chair
- Healthy Babies Project Past Board member (14 years)
- Development Corporation of Columbia Heights - Past Board member (8 years)
- Reach for Tomorrow (DC Public Schools)
- Concerned Black Men, Inc. - Past Secretary (DC Chapter 5 years)
- Historical Society of Washington, DC - Past Board of Trustees (3 years)
Willie R. Parker is a Realtor with the Georgetown Office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and a principal member of the Pair Parker D Group. Willie is licensed to sell real estate in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia and has been providing real estate services for approximately thirty years.Over the past 45 years Willie has been a resident of the District of Columbia. He enjoys traveling and has been actively involved with a number of real estate related committees and community development organizations. Willie holds a Masters degree in Microbiology, taught General Science in the D.C. Public Schools and served as Administrative Assistance to the Chairman of the Chemistry Department at Howard University. Willie has also been recognized with numerous achievement awards to include the Coldwell Banker President's award in 2008.
Betty PairPracticing real estate for over 30 yearsAssociate BrokerLicensed in the District of Columbia, Maryland and VirginiaBachelors degree in German/EducationCertified Real Estate Broker (CRB) and Certified Buyer's Representative (CBR) Betty is one of the principals of the Pair and Parker and Downing Group.
Recognized as one of Washington DC’s successful Realtors®, Damon Downing, enjoys a distinguished reputation as a member of the Pair, Parker and Downing Group in the real estate brokerage community. Whether interacting with friends or clients closing real estate deals, Damon approaches his work and life with his unique blend of intelligence, passion, and humor. With equal parts a seasoned professional, experienced negotiator and effective communicator, Damon has sold modest to luxury properties with first time, experienced and investor clients. As a 10 year member of the Pair Parker and Downing Group, Damon's achieved numerous sales awards and stays actively involved community / economic development and non-profit organizations.
For more information about the group, you may visit there indivdual websites.
Communities We Serve
- Washington DC
- Prince Georges County Maryland
- Montgomery County Maryland
- Arlington Virginia
- Alexandria Virginia
- Fairfax County Virginia
- City of Fairfax Virginia
Newsletters and Community Information
Coldwell Banker has compiled statistics on listings, under contract and sold properties. Click here to view this monthly eNewsletter.
Coldwell Banker Blue goes Green. Click here to view this monthly eNewsletter and receive helpful home-related environmental information.
Mortgage and Title Services Information
Paragon Title and Settlement Services. Click here for more information.
PHH Mortgage Group. Click here for more information.
Team Biography Bullets
- Practicing real estate for over 30 years
- Associate Brokers Licenses in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®
- NAR - National Association of Realtors