More about Bobbie Mogull
What's important to you...
"One of the most rewarding parts of my career is knowing I have made a significant impact on a family's life. That's why I work so hard for my clients. I want them to remember me as someone who helped them through a complicated process with wonderful and successful results".
Your complete satisfaction is my top priority.
- A Florida native
- Over 20 years experience as a Realtor
- New Construction, Resales & Luxury homes
- Pembroke Pines, Plantation,Weston, Cooper City, Davie
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- The Fort Lauderdale Board of Realtors
- The Florida Board of Realtors
- The National Board of Realtors
- The National Sales Council
Making a Differece
Bobbie is warm and friendly; she has a knack for putting people at ease.
After more than 20 years, her enthusiasm, determination and commitment
make her the Realtor that makes the difference with her clients.
Bobbie has the negotiating skills and consistently exceeds her clients' expectations.
Much of her business comes from past clients and referrals for friends and family that choose her services time and time again.
To say she is a proud mother, is an understatement. Her two adult sons continue to
amaze her with their consistent achievements. Bobbie has been a volunteer in family
workshops for 25 years. Children of all ages are at the top of her priority list;
she is dedicated and passionate about empowering children of all ages to be the
best that they can be.
Bobbie measures her success, not by her sales,
but by the relationships she builds along the way.
She knows the true measure of sucess is a
satisfied client on their closing day.
Bobbie says..."Helping people fullfill their dreams
and knowing that I have made a difference in their lives,
is what I love about my work".