More about Stephen Clementi
- Associate Broker, Florida & Georgia
- GRI Designation (Graduate Real Estate Institute)
- National Association of Realtors®, Florida & Georgia
- Top producer and ongoing recipient of the prestigious Coldwell Banker's Platinum, Diamond & Sterling Awards
Construction & Renovation
- Stanleyco, Inc., New York City. President and founder of a multi-million dollar flooring company specializing in world woods, custom designs, and installation. Client base includes the top 100 architectural and design firms, along with the entertainment and finance elite. Frequently featured in "Architectural Digest" with project renovation and restoration of Manhattan residential properties valued from $1,000,000-$20,000,000.
- Ernest Neuman Studios, LLC, New York City. Founder and Partner of a multi-million dollar company specializing in architectural preservation and restoration. Projects inclusive of NYC's landmark Broadway theatres, churches, government, and historic buildings.
- Bob Villa's "Home Again" - Television spotlight on a custom wood flooring installation in Villa's New York City residence, featuring Bob Villa and Stephen Clementi
- Ready-Click-Cook Gourmet Cuisine Website: www.live4ever.net/cook
- Temple University School of Business