$3.15 Million Estate Lists in Culbreath Isles
TAMPA (October 31, 2017)— A $3.15 million property located in the affluent Culbreath Isles community has just hit the market. The largest non-waterfront home in Culbreath Isles, the property offers 8,900 square-feet of living space. Listed by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Hughes Shelton Team, the property is located at 1604 Culbreath Isles Drive.
Additional property details include:
- Six bedrooms, six full bathrooms and one partial bathroom
- One-half acre lot
- Ten and 12-foot ceilings throughout
- Two-story foyer
- Office, wet bar, gym and a game room
- First floor master suite with soaking tub and separate vanities
- Chef’s kitchen with oversized island, granite counters, farmhouse sink, high-end appliances, wine fridge and breakfast nook
- Outdoor entertaining space with kitchen, fireplace, pool and spa
For more information, contact the Hughes Shelton Team at 813.690.2811.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.