More about David Brown
David Brown, REALTOR Metro Atlanta and Surrounding Suburbs
Working with everyone from first time homebuyers, condo, townhome and luxury home sellers to experienced sellers listing their 10th property. My goal is to provide a seamless experience from list/offer to close.
Living in Midtown Atlanta for over 10 years and being active in Real Estate as an investor and consultant to friends and family has helped me gain invaluable Real Estate experience in this City and Suburbs.
Before working in Real Estate I was in the music industry for 13 years working as a recording engineer and recording studio manager in New York City and in Atlanta
No matter what real estate need you might have, be assured I will treat it with the utmost care and importance. I look forward to working with you on finding your new dream home!
- Top 10 Grossing Agent of January 2018-
- REALTOR of Dekalb Board of REALTORS
- Average Days on Market for Listings is 4 days.
- List Price VS. Sales Price is 98%
- Already Listed $900,000 dollars of real estate in 2018.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.