Connect with Debbie
#1 Sales Team for Volume
#1 Sales Team for Units Sold
More about Debbie Sonenshine
- Debbie Sonenshine is in a unique position in the real estate business. Because of her reputation for total customer focus, people seek her out when they want to buy or sell real estate in the metro-Atlanta market. Her secret? It is crucial for me to listen to what clients want and provide even more.
- Debbie, along with team member Marsha Rudisail, are people persons. The focus is on understanding customers -- by listening to what clients like and don't like, what lifestyle they are looking for, and most importantly, helping them achieve their goals.
- Debbie enjoys working with all types of clients; from first-time buyers to those looking to sell a multimillion dollar estate. In every case, her customer service is way beyond what anyone expects.
- Over the years, Debbie has been honored with many awards -- #1 Sales Agent, Top 1% internationally. In the end, though, helping buyers and sellers getting what they want has been the real reward.
Education and Training
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist
- Certified Corporate Property Specialist
- Certified New Home Sales Professional
- Certified Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Extensive Continuing Education
Awards And Designations
- #! Team in Company - State of Georgia
- #1 Team in Company- Coldwell Banker Metro Atlanta
- #1 Team- Coldwell Banker Sandy Springs 1990-Present
- Top Team- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Ranks in top 1% of Coldwell Banker agents Internationally
- Atlanta Top 100 - Communities Magazine
- Atlanta Board of Realtors Crystal Phoenix Award
- International President Premier Award
- Outstanding New Sales Associate of the Year 1981
- Coldwell Banker Hall of Fame
- Life Member Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Elected to Americas Most Referred Realtors by peers
- Voted Atlanta Favorite Jewish Realtor by AJT readers
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive corporate relocation experience
- Experienced listing agent in new home subdivisions
- Exclusive listing agent for Global Luxury properties
- Enjoys working with first-time home buyers
- Former Board Member and Active volunteer; Sandy Springs Community Assistance Center
- Member of the Board, Coldwell Banker Atlanta Cares Foundation
- Social Action Committee at B'Nai Torah Synagogue Backpack Buddies
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta Volunteer
- Atlanta Jewish Women's Fund
- Graduate and Active Alumni of Leadership Sandy Springs
- Founding Patron City Springs Theater Company
- Graduated University of Florida
- Phi Beta Kappa Highest Honors
- University of Georgia School of Social Work
- Former Medical Social Worker - Grady Hospital
- Born in Pensacola Florida
- Married to Stan Sonenshine
- One daughter
Communities I Serve
- Metro Atlanta including:
- North Fulton
- Sandy Springs
- East Cobb
- Emory Area
What Debbie's Clients Have to Say
"Debbie is the hardest working woman in real estate. Combine her dedication with deep knowledge of the residential real estate market; add a sparkling personality and you get a terrific real estate agent. She is a joy to work with and gets great results."
"Debbie was instrumental in selling our home both quickly and at our listing price. We were very pleased with her attention to detail and tremendous network, which resulted in a high level of traffic within the first few days of listing. Debbie and her team made sure we had access to all necessary resources while searching for and eventually finding our new home."
"Debbie does not sell real estate. She provides Real Estate solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of the client. She listens intently, understands what the stated and implied needs of the customer (including their family members) are and matches them with properties. She is also a shrewd negotiator on your behalf and knows how to get you a better deal than you could on you own. If you don't deal with Debbie on Atlanta Real Estate you are making a mistake".
"Product knowledge, customer service the ability to interpret our requirements made for a truly ideal home shopping experience."
"Debbie is extremely professional, competent, yet friendly and personal. I believe I got the best deal because I heeded her advice and recommendations."
"It was the perfect blend of warmth, sincerity, knowledge, experience professionalism that sold us on you."
"This is the 3rd transaction with us and you exceeded our already high expectations!"
"Being a former real estate agent and a real estate appraiser, it was hard for me to see the reason in hiring a listing agent. We did try to sell the home by ourselves. In the end we didn't. Debbie's intuitive negotiating sense of what you should give up and what you shouldn't, saved us thousands and we were under contract 7 days after listing."