Full Time Realtor
Connect with Sandy
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)What's this? , Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Certified New Homes Specialist (CNHS), e-PRO, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Green Designation (Green), Residential Construction Certified (RCC), Short Sale and Foreclosure (SFR)
More about Sandy Workman
As the mother of three and former Air Force Wife, I know how much hard-work and dedication it takes to get the job done!
As a FULL- TIME Realtor I can help with all of your Real Estate needs, from first time home buyers to investment opportunities. Let me find your next home in Kankakee, Will, or Iroquois County.
Real estate continues to be a great investment - but if you're buying or selling a home in today's market, you need the skills, experience and expertise of a Realtor. A Realtor will help you: Set the right price; prepare your house for sale and make it as appealing as possible to potential buyers; market your house aggressively through advertising, network and internet; find qualified buyers; negotiate the best deal; take care of all the details to get an accepted offer to closing. If your buying a home a Realtor will; determine your buying power and financing options; find the best home at the right price for you; investigate all available properties in your market area; arrange home inspections and point out any issues of concern; serve as your negotiating advisor from offer through closing.
Sandy Workman, Broker is dedicated to improving her service to her clients through many hours of education.
- BBA Bachelors in Business Administration through Olivet Nazarene University
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) with the GRI designation Sandy Workman, Broker, has in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), Sandy Workman, Broker successfully completed formal negotiation training over two days. Sandy Workman, Broker is among the top agents in the country in negotiation skills. With professional negotiation skills, Sandy Workman, Broker is able to help clients obtain better results in the sale or purchase of their home, communicate more effectively to uncover desired information, help clients understand their options, work collaboratively with others, and resolve deadlocks
- e-PRO;, Sandy Workman, Brokers e-PRO; certification helps her to use cutting-edge technologies and digital initiatives to link up with today's savvy real estate consumer
- SFR; (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification), Sandy Workman, Broker SFR certification taught her to work with distressed sellers the finance, tax, and legal professionals who can help them, qualify sellers for short sales, develop a short sale package, negotiate with lenders, safeguard your commission, limit risk, and protect buyers
- CNHS (Certified New Home Specialist), The CNHS designation has helped Sandy Workman, Broker to increase her knowledge, confidence, professionalism and success working with Builders, Developers and New Home Buyers
- RCC (Residential Construction Certified) Residential Construction Training allows her to work more professionally with buyers, sellers, appraisers, inspectors, lenders, designers, engineers and construction professionals.
- ABR designation - The Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation is for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
Licensed Real Estate CE Instructor
Awards And Designations
2009 Sandy Workman Was the Kankakee County Association of Realtors; "REALTOR® of the Year"
Specializes in Single-Family (existing) Homes, Multi-Family Homes, New Construction, Relocations, Military Relocations (former Air Force wife) and First Time Home-Buyers.
Sandy Workman, Broker is a FULL- TIME Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and is a licensed REALTOR® in the state of Illinois. Sandy Workman, Broker is a member of the Kankakee Iroquois Ford Association of REALTOR®; (KIFAR), Illinois Association of REALTOR® (IAR), and the National Association of REALTOR®; (NAR). Sandy Workman, Broker can help with all of your Real Estate needs; from first time home buyers to investment opportunities. Let Sandy Workman, Broker help you find your next home in Kankakee, Will, or Iroquois County. Sandy Workman, Broker works in the Village of Limestone, Herscher, Bonfield, Buckingham, Clifton, Chebanse, L'Erable, Ashkum, Aroma Park, Saint Anne, Kankakee, Bradley, Bourbonnais, Manteno, Peotone, Beecher, Grant Park, Momence, Dwight, Wilmington, and Braidwood.
Sandy Workman, Broker works hard with her local association in conjunction with her state REALTOR® association to stay up to day with the every day changes that happen in the Real Estate community.
President of the Kankakee County Association of REALTOR® in 2007 / 2008.
By Law Chairperson for the Illinois Association of REALTOR® in 2008 / 2009 and 2009 / 2010.
In 2009 Sandy Workman Was the Kankakee County Association of REALTOR® "REALTOR® of the Year"
Chairman of the Education Committee with the Kankakee Iroquois Ford Association of REALTOR®
Member of the Kankakee Camera Club and Kankakee Sportsman's Club. Avid photographer
Member of the American Veterans Motorcycle Riders Association (AVMRA Chapter 10)
Communities I Serve
Kankakee, Iroquois, parts of Ford and Will county