Connect with Anton
International Sterling Society
More about Anton Ursini
- My job is to sell your home for its optimal price.
- I have been selling real estate for over 25 years.
- Anton's sales exceed $400 Million Dollars.
- Anton is a generalist broker. No price point is too low or to high to me.
- I sell in the city from Evanston to Hyde Park.
- Past manager of the Coldwell Banker Gold Coast Office.
Resident of the Gold Coast and Lincoln Park areas for over 35 Years.
Consistently has sold some of the largest homes in Lincoln Park, Lakeview and River North areas.
- Extraordinary knowledge of the West Loop. The family business was on Randolph street for over 100 years.
- Experience in development.
Knowledge of the Aspen and Denver, Colorado markets as well as Montecito, California.
Education and Designations
Bachelor Degree in Finance with a Minor in Art
Two Master's Degrees in Marketing and Advertising from Northwestern University
Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Chicago school system
Extensive world traveler who uses his experiences to help people meet their dreams
Winner of the Ketchum Advertising Service Marketing Award
Recipient of Unique Homes Magazine’s Midwest Mega Broker Award
Consistent $25 plus million dollar producer
- Silver Eagle award with the Chicago Association of Realtors
Anton is recognized for his top-notch customer service and unique marketing approach. A well-known expert in the real estate industry and consistent top producer, Anton’s client base is comprised of the movers and shakers in Chicago. Many CEO's, CFO's and Managing Partners from major law firms, billion dollar corporations, trading firms and the restaurant industry call on Anton for their real estate needs as well as their children's ventures.
Anton is an active member of the Chicago Art world. He has donated over 400 hours of his time to the Art Institute of Chicago. Anton has a through understanding of art and he tries to pass this passion on to kids.
References are available upon request.