Connect with Burt
International Sterling Society
Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), e-PRO, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Burt Fujishima
Burt's business philosophy is to educate his clients and share with them his 40+ years of experience in this business so that they make better decisions. His belief is "Knowledge creates Empowerment!". His goal is to make sure that his clients look back at their experience with him as positive and something which they would like repeated. He believes in win/win situations in every transaction where all the parties benefit from the process. He has a reputation for honest and professional work.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential/ Condominiums/ Townhomes/Single Family/2-4 Apartments
- City of Chicago. The following neighborhoods; Downtown, GoldCoast, River North, River West, South Loop, West Loop, Ukranian Village, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Square, Lakeview, Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park, DePaul, Roscoe Village, Ravenswood, Lincoln Sq., Andersonville, Edgewater, Albany Park
- Apartment/ Investments/Commercial - Investment Property Consulting
- My Business has a strong Referral Base from Repeat Clientele
- 34 Years in the Real Estate Business in Chicago!
Education and Designations
- B.S. Degree from Northwestern University; Evanston, IL 1976
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker since 1976
- Serving Chicago's Real Estate Needs since 1976
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI,- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- e-Pro- Certification for Internet Expertise
- Life-long Resident of Chicago - familiar with all of Chicago's Downtown, North and Northwest Side Neighborhoods
Awards And Designations
- Presidents Club
- e-Pro (Advanced Certified Internet Marketing/Training)
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1976
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
"Providing Effective Real Estate Solutions to Move You since 1976" sm
Being in the real estate business for 40+ years, I have fine-tuned my services to advise you and effectively serve your real estate needs. My experience has taught me how to successfully navigate through any real estate transaction no matter what the scenario. Whether you're a First-Time Home Buyer, an Investor in a Multi-unit Apartment Building, buying a Single Family Dream Home for your Family, or a Foreclosure Property my knowledge, expertise and my consulting-style will enable you to make the right decisions for yourself and/or your family.
One of the ways I serve your real estate needs is to provide you with pertinent information. I host "Home Buyer Seminars" on varying topics that I feel would provide you with important information to help you make informed decisions. I maintain a client-database to send out important information whether it be for homeowners tax credits from the city, new laws being passed which impact you or an update on what's happening to properties in your neighborhood. I keep you informed and up-to-date on the latest market trends which affect you.
Please check out my blog at www.ConfidentHomeBuyer.com
My motto is "You Can Bet on Burt!" because you can depend upon me helping you through the real estate process over and over again.
- Chicago Native
- Active lifestyle involving daily workouts, meditation and yoga
- Volunteer work is central to my belief in "giving back" - I'm involved with BestBuddies, eBuddies, The Lakeview Food Pantry
- My outside interests are Astronomy - I have a fascination with the Universe and enjoy my Family Membership at The Adler Planetarium as well as the monthly meetings of the Chicago Astronomical Society
- I have twin daughters who are almost adults now and I enjoy playing chess with them and our annual daddy-daughter vacations
Communities I Serve
Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Ravenswood, Lincoln Square, Goldcoast, River North, Loop, South Loop, West Loop, Andersonville, Albany Park, Edgewater, Roscoe Village, Logan Square, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Ukrainian Village, Humboldt Park, Portage Park