Connect with Jill
More about Jill McKee
Whether you are SELLING or BUYING, my goal is to exceed your expectations at all times! I am available by phone, fax or email and I DO return my calls promptly.
I treat each client as if they are my ONLY client. I handle every aspect of the transaction from listing through closing and after. I stay in constant communication with all parties involved. Most importantly, I LISTEN to my clients and RESPECT their wishes.
Education and Training
Awards And Designations
Areas of Expertise
- Pricing and Marketing Property
- Contract Negotiations
- First Time Buyers
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Unit Buildings
- I am a 35+ year area resident. I attended Queen of All Saints Elementary School and Regina Dominican High School, as did all of my sisters and my daughter.
- My husband and I are proud grandparents to Bobby, Emily and Abby
- I support the local schools and the Edgebrook/Sauganash Sports Teams
Communities I Serve
Edgebrook, Wildwood, Sauganash, Forest Glen, Mayfair, Jefferson Park, Edison Park, Norwood Park, Gladstone Park, Portage Park, Albany Park, East Rogers Park, West Ridge, West Rogers Park, Edgewater. Also Lincolnwood, Skokie, Niles, Morton Grove.Education and Designations
- Member of Chicago Assn. of Realtors
- Member of National Assn. of Realtors
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Area Resident Over 35 Years
- Full Time Realtor For 27+ Years
- E-Marketing Specialist Designation
- Diamond Society Award
- Sterling Society Award
- E-Pro Designation
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Burnet Title - Most Closed Orders
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
With over 20+ years as a full-time Realtor, I have the knowledge and experience to assist my clients with selling, buying and renting single family homes, condos and townhomes and multi-unit buildings.