Assistant Branch Vice President
Connect with Sarah
Languages other than English
More about Sarah Rothschild
- I just sold my home with Sarah's guidance which reduced the trauma. She explained everything and responded promptly to my emails and texts. She is so professional. We sold my home of 35 years in 2 days. She's amazing. I would recommend her to anyone buying or selling their home
- Sarah is an excellent realtor who is thorough, thoughtful, and considerate of client needs and wishes through every step of the purchase process. I was lucky to work with her in the fall of 2022 and would do so again given the opportunity. Deep research into available listings, excellent negotiation with sellers, and quality connections to legal firms and mortgage brokers are all great benefits associated with her service. I highly recommend her.
- Sarah did an amazing job helping me find a condo in Chicago. She's extremely hard working and took all my preferences and budget into consideration. She made the process incredibly easy for me and I appreciate all her help!
- Sarah guided us in our search for a condo in the Lakeview area of Chicago. Her knowledge of the Chicago neighborhoods was invaluable and lead us to consider all aspects of our decision. She also guided us in many areas of our purchase that we did not consider on our own -- despite hours and hours of MLS and google searches. Sarah was practical and knowledgable and had a detailed understandings of the unique characteristics of the neighborhoods and specific buildings. This was a second home purchase for us and she was able to guide us in terms of financing and other technical aspects of the purchase. I can't wait to use Sarah again when we are ready to sell our primary residence.
- Our family had fantastic experiences using Sarah this summer on two separate and unrelated transactions. One was a sale of a suburban condo and the other was a first time owner purchase of a city condo. (To be clear, different clients within our family.) In both cases, Sarah was knowledgeable about all aspects of selling, buying, and all the details surrounding each transaction. She calmed nerves all around and made our lives easier during both of these stressful moments. I can't even begin to give you enough details of the ways she supported us before and during the processes with kindness, patience and professionalism. I would (and have) unequivocally recommend her to anyone buying or selling real estate in the chicago or north/northwest suburban area. She says she loves what she does and it shows. I did see one review from a buyer (who is not her client) who had complaints. Moving is always stressful and I certainly don't know any of the story besides what is presented in the review, but there has to be more to the story. Sarah was very clear to us as a seller what we had to remove from the property. Both of our family's experiences with Sarah were amazing. She held our hands and was sure to let us know legal and courtesy expectations of all aspects during some very stressful times. 10 out of 10 recommend.
- I have made my fair share of real estate purchases over the years but, I have to say, working with Sarah was probably the best experience I've ever had. My husband and I needed to buy a home in Morton Grove and we needed a strong, steady hand to assist us. I couldn't be happier that we found Sarah. The process was smooth and virtually flawless. She goes above and beyond to get the job done for her clients. I strongly recommend using Sarah for all your real estate buying and selling needs!
- Sarah is a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and skilled realtor. My husband and I decided to search for our first home together in early March of 2021 which also happened to be one of the most challenging periods to enter the housing market as a buyer. With Sarah's excellent expertise and unwavering support, we were able to find the home of our dreams. I would absolutely recommend Sarah to any first-time home buyers - she is available to answer any questions you may have, as well as give you a detailed, realistic run-down of what to expect and how to make effective offers. She provides this and so much more all while also respecting your wants/needs in a home and financial boundaries. We felt well-informed and confident every step of the home buying process with Sarah by our side. This is a realtor where it is clear they understand the market, understand their craft, and understand the importance of connection with their clients. Choosing Sarah as our realtor was a blessing.
Sarah helped us in every way possible to sell my father's house. She sold it quickly and at our target price. She went above and beyond helping us to stage the house and prepare it for showing. She also helped with other day to day maintenance issues as we live an hour away. I would use her again in a second. It is nor often that you have this type of transaction and not one criticism.
- On a scale of one to five stars, Sarah rates a ten. Sarah works day and night, truly going out of her way to represent her clients' best interests. I cannot say enough about her. If you are buying, selling, renting, or renting out a place, do yourself a favor and call her. What a truly talented, smart, and good person!! - Out-of-State Daughter of Client Sarah helped find a rental for her mother.
- Terrific lady! She is always working for her clients. Available and dependable. - Evanston Renter Sarah helped find a rental for her.
- Your help in finding a home for our parents was really important for us! Thank you very much for your time, patience and understanding. - Chicago Condo Owner Sarah helped find a condo for her family.
- Sarah Rothschild, I wish I were looking for a house in Wilmette so you could help me... - Facebook Growing Up Wilmette Group Member
- Wow, Sarah! If I lived in Wilmette, you'd be my real estate person. - Facebook Growing Up Wilmette Group Member, Sarah helped research her family home's history.
- It means so much to me to have not only your practical help but also your friendly support during this rough time. Thanks again for everything! - Highland Park Client Hired Sarah to sell their family home.
- Highly likely to recommend Sold a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $200K in Deerfield, IL. - Deerfield Client Hired Sarah to sell his 2 bed / 2 bath condo
Sarah Rothschild is a Realtor with Coldwell Banker, serving the Chicagoland area. She specializes in residential real estate. Her specific areas of expertise include Chicago, Evanston, Skokie, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Glenview, Northbrook, Northfield, Niles, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Buffalo Grove, Deerfield and Riverwoods. Please contact Sarah for all of your real estate needs in Cook Lake County at Sarah.Rothschild@cbexchange.com or call 847-361-9057. Sarah has the experience, knowledge and ability to help move homes efficiently by using the extensive and powerful software and online presence of Coldwell Banker that will give homes the most exposure possible. Living on the North Shore for over 40 years has given Sarah the intimate knowledge of the community. Let her show you what is available now.