Connect with Sue
More about Sue Oleksy
Areas of Expertise
- Chicagoland - city north/northwest
- Northwest suburbs
- Condos, Townhomes, Single Family Homes
- New construction
- Investment Opportunities
Education and Designations
- Real Estate Broker - 25 years experience
- B.S. Northeastern Il. University, Chicago
Education and Training
Offering Experience, Knowledge and Passion
A real estate professional since 1980, Sue is very passionate about the business. She enjoys helping people make important decisions, teaching them about the home buying process along the way.
After graduating from Northeastern Illinois University, Sue started her career working for Chicago’s Park District. In an effort to find a career with more flexibility, she pursued real estate and quickly found it was a perfect fit.
- International President's Circle Team
- CAR Outstanding Achievement Award
- Top Agent 2006 Coldwell Banker's Edgebrook Office
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Active real estate broker for over 20 years, assisting hundreds of families buying and selling homes. Honest, professional service, committed to serving the clients' needs. Former owner of Wildwood Caravan Realty, increased sales dramatically. Sale to Coldwell Banker, the nation's premier real estate company. A native of Chicago, I know the neighborhoods!