Connect with Shannon
Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS), Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
More about Shannon Towson
INTEGRITY AND DEDICATION HAVE MADE MY BUSINESS THRIVE!
I MARKET HOMES FROM THE MODEST TO THE SPECTACULAR!
* Quality Fanatic and a Service Champion.
* Adhere to The Golden Rule and The Code of Ethics.
* Over 27 Years Real Estate Sales and Consulting Experience.
* Patient, Caring and Focused Buyer Representation.
* Superior Negotiating Skills.
* Able to Anticipate Problems and Create Opportunity for Solutions.
* Corporate Relocation Specialist. Relocation Trained and Certified. Experienced in the VA Loan and Transaction Requirements.
* Make Sure That My Clients Always Know That I Care, That I Work For Them and That I Share Their Goals.
Shannon's Sales Data
100% Of Listings That Go Under Contract Close
100% Of Listings Taken Are Sold
37 Average Days On Market Before An Accepted Offer
58 Average Days From Contract To Close
Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Shannon's Company Awards
Consistent Diamond Society Member
Areas Of Expertise
North Shore communities of Deerfield, Lincolnshire, Highland Park, Highwood, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Evanston and surrounding communities of Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Arlington Heights, Vernon Hills, Grayslake, Gurnee, Wadsworth, Antioch.
* Certified Relocation Specialist and Certified Negotiating Specialist with experience, training and education in all aspects of the Corporate Transferee's relocation transition.
* Experienced in assisting members of the military and knowledge of the VA Loan and transaction requirements.
* Main territory of expertise is the North Shore and Lake County. Deerfield, Highland Park, Highwood, Lake Forest, Lincolnshire, Lake Bluff, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Gurnee, Grayslake, Evanston.
* Youngest President elected to the North Shore Chapter of The Women's Council of Realtors.
* Youngest Member Of The Year for the North Shore Chapter of The Women's Council of Realtors.
* 27 Years Real Estate Sales Experience.
* 48 Year Resident Of The North Shore. Born and raised in Deerfield.
* Education in Interior Design and Architecture.
Shannon's Community Involvement
Member of the First Presbyterian Church In Deerfield
Volunteer and Past Board Member for A Safe Place, Domestic Violence Organization in Lake County
Member of the Deerfield, Riverwoods, Bannockburn Chamber of Commerce
NOBODY WORKS HARDER FOR YOU!
Real estate is the only career Shannon has ever known. She received her license at the age of 21 and has been selling ever since! As a life-long resident of the North Shore, she understands the attention and demands of both buyers and sellers in our marketplace.
Shannon strives to be a Quality Fanatic and a Service Champion by listening closely to the needs or her clients and doing everything she can to satisfy all parties. Her optimism and outlook that there is a solution for every problem or challenge assists in making the transaction smooth for every client.
Shannon strives to make a positive difference in her profession by conducting business honestly, fairly with enthusiasm, care and satisfaction. She is also involved in helping the needs of others as a volunteer for A Safe Place, battered women and children's organization in Lake County.
Shannon is a full-time dedicated Realtor and real estate is not only her livelihood, but her passion. If you are looking for a Realtor that will not only work hard but pay attention to the details, handle everything from beginning to end, and conduct her business ethically and fairly, then Shannon is the Realtor for you!