Connect with Nancy
International President's Premier
Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
More about Nancy Sliwa
“Nancy Sells”…Nancy Sliwa, Serving Your Real Estate Needs
Nancy Sliwa helps to lead the real estate community in Elmhurst and its surrounding areas, but also serves the Naperville, Woodridge,Oak Park, River Forest, Northside of Chicago, Jefferson Park, West Chicago, Addison, Lombard and Bartlett areas. This diverse set of communities that Nancy helps buyers and sellers with their real estate needs is what has led to her motto of “Nancy Sells.” What more do you need when buying or selling a home, than a trusted real estate professional at the top of her game who knows the local communities better than anyone?
Nancy Sliwa has a simple but powerful business philosophy for real estate: Go the extra mile. Through honesty, openness and transparency with her buyers and sellers, Nancy becomes more than the person who does the transactional work of buying and selling houses. She becomes the trusted advisor and expert, guiding you through a complicated and emotional process.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Nancy Sliwa works. In Nancy’s experience as a Elmhurst real estate professional, she says, “I've found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.”
Nancy continues, “This 'client first' philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients."
For over 20 years Nancy has followed her philosophy, helped many clients find their homes, and continues to grow as a Realtor helping those in need of a home. So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Elmhurst areas, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Darien, Harwood Heights and all of Northwest side of Chicagoland. please contact Nancy.
Areas of Expertise
- New construction: In Elmhurst, the new construction market is rapidly growing, as the Elmhurst community continues to reinvest in growing its population. Elmhurst, along with several other Western suburbs in Chicagoland, are seeing excellent growth with migration out of the City of Chicago
- Rehabbing: Have an eye for that fixer-upper? So does Nancy, and she will help you make the right investment, whether you are looking for a financial or emotional return on your investment.
- Relocation: Adept at understanding many of the communities in Chicagoland, Nancy is able to help corporate and personal transferees relocate and find their new home in the Western Suburbs and more.
- First Time Buyers: Buying a home for the first time can be challenging, confusing and emotional…if you aren’t working with the right Realtor. Nancy loves helping someone buy their first home, and walks them through the process step by step to make sure every piece of it is understood and that the first home ownership experience is a positive one.
Communities Nancy Sliwa Serves
Nancy Sliwa serves the following communities in both Cook County and all of the Western Suburbs. Elmhurst, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Darien, Harwood Heights, Naperville, Woodridge,Oak Park, River Forest, Northside and Northwest side of Chicago, Jefferson Park, West Chicago, Addison, Lombard and Bartlett areas Nancy grew up in Logan Square in Chicago and has lived in the suburbs of Chicagoland for more than 25 years. She is your home-town real estate professional…wherever your home town may be.
Education and Designations
- SRES-Seniors Residential Specialist
- President's Club-last 13 years
- Relocation Specialist
- CNC, CRS
- Presidents Club for 2013: This is awarded to the top 2% of agents in the Chicago/Milwaukee Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage company, which has over 3400 agents. This elite group of agents are leaders within the company, bringing forth new ideas, techniques and tools to further raise the bar in local real estate.
- Multi-million dollar producer, consistently a leader in the Elmhurst market and a top agent in the Chicagoland Western Suburbs year after year