Branch Vice President
Connect with Michelle
At Home with Diversity Certification (At Home w/Diversity), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Member Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA), Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
Languages other than English
More about Michelle Shang
At Coldwell Banker Realty, we have the power of one of the world's most-recognized real estate brands, skilled and knowledgeable agents with a passion for assisting clients and the latest tools to get homes sold.
Michelle Shang is the Vice President of Strategic Growth covering the Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, La Grange and Downers Grove offices. She is passionate about agent growth and is looking to attract and inspire associates eager to grow their business.
She is a Managing Broker and has been a REALTOR® for over 20 years. She is a CPA, graduated from the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana, and completed her MBA at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. She earned her CIPS designation as part of the NAR CIPS Invitational program.
- 2021-2022 Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® Board of Directors
- Current Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Member
- Current Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee Member
- Current Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS® Global Committee Vice Chair
- Current Illinois REALTORS® Consulate Liaison to China
- Current AREAA Greater Chicago Chapter Board of Directors
- Current Chicago Commission on Human Relations Board of Commissioners
- Current Cook County Sheriff's Office AAPI Task Force
- 2019 Illinois REALTORS® Global Business Council Chair
As a resident of Hinsdale, Michelle is very active within the community participating in the local elementary school PTO Executive Board as Treasurer and volunteering as a Girl Scout Troop leader.