“DJ”- “Where Real Estate Happens!"
Connect with DJ
More about DJ Burney
“It gives me great joy to serve my clients and walk them through the homebuying or selling process. Whether saying hello to a new home or goodbye to a home filled with many good memories - it can be stress free. I am committed, dedicated and ready to be of service to you." - Doris “DJ” Burney
Doris “DJ” Burney, a licensed real estate broker in Illinois, offers over two decades of extensive experience in residential real estate. DJ knows buying and selling a home can be an exhausting process and often the largest single financial decision one will make. Keeping that in mind, DJ comes with a wealth of knowledge and acts as trusted adviser in guiding her clients through the process. She understands the importance of getting it “right,” which drives her - offering support through closing and beyond.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Neighborhood expert throughout Chicago and suburbs
- Communication: listening, understanding and being responsive
- Adaptable and able to anticipate issues to resolve concerns efficiently
- Strong negotiation skills in both residential home buying and selling process
- Home buyers, home sellers, first-time buyers, downsizing empty-nesters and relocation
- Investment properties
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS, AND CREDENTIALS
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
PERSONAL BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITIES SERVED
As a lifelong resident of the Chicago area. DJ has resided in several western suburbs and now resides in DuPage County. DJ enjoys family gatherings, music, reading, adventure travel, competitive sports, motorcycle riding, church and volunteer work at various organizations.
DJ serves the real estate needs of home sellers and buyers in Aurora, Downers Grove, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, Lombard, Naperville, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Western Springs and throughout DuPage County and surrounding areas.