World Class Concierge-Level Service
Connect with Karen
Broker, Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS), Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA), Senior Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
More about Karen Baker
World-class Customer Service
Karen Baker is a top-producing real estate broker dedicated to providing concierge level service to her clients. Karen began her real estate career in 2001 and has continued to build upon her success by being a member of Coldwell Banker's prestigious International Sterling Society and a consistent top-producing listing and sales broker in her office.
Karen is acutely aware of all aspects of a real estate transaction as she has personally relocated and moved several times and relates to the emotions, anxiety and happiness that go along with buying and selling a home.
As a skilled negotiator, organizer and communicator, Karen is dedicated to being the absolute best in her field. Karen's large collection of testimonials and referrals from satisfied sellers and buyers speak to Karen's loyal following of repeat and referral clients.
A long-term resident of DuPage County, Karen has deep knowledge of the subtle differences among the communities which is one of her most valuable assets.
Karen is a native Chicagoan who started her real estate career in 2001 in the metropolitan New York City/New Jersey market prior to joining the Oak Brook office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
Karen is a member of the Presidents Circle of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, serves on the Professional Standards committee with her Real Estate Board and is a member of the Architectural Review Committee of the subdivision she resides in.
Education and Training
- Boston University, Boston Massachusetts
- Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, Rhode Island
- Licensed Broker, State of Illinois, 2012
- Licensed Realtor, State of Illinois, 2009
- Licensed Realtor, State of New Jersey, 2001
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Mainstreet Association of Realtors
- Graduate, Coldwell Banker Professional Development Program
Awards And Designations
- International Sterling Society
- Pricing Strategy Advisor, PSA
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist, SRES
- Certified Negotiation Specialist, CNS
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing/selling listings
- Upsizing or downsizing buyers
- First-time home buyers
- Single family homes
- Luxury properties
- Family estates
- Townhouse/condominium living
- Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Member of The Morton Arboretum
- Member of The Elmhurst Art Museum
- Professional Standards Committee Member, Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS
Karen's fine arts and design background has afforded her a keen and discerning eye for recognizing the maximum potential for both sellers and buyers. Karen's warm demeanor, effectiveness, listening to the needs of her clients and achieving goals exemplifies her dedication to exceeding the expectations of her sellers and buyers.
Karen looks forward to being your personal real estate resource.
Communities I Serve
Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Burr Ridge, Elmhurst, Naperville, Westmont, Lombard. DuPage and Cook Counties. Chicagoland suburbs.