More about Jeff Piantidosi
I started my real estate career in 2005 as an investor rehabbing distressed properties for both rental and sale. I then moved into residential sales where it has been my goal to create maximum value for each one of my clients. Licensed in both MA and NH, I have extensive experience across many real estate disciplines including sales, leasing, financing, income investment, property/project management, and vacation rental investment. Frequent communication and full transparency are two pillars that I use in building and maintaining all of my relationships.
As a Real Estate Investment Portfolio Manager and Management Consultant for 15 years, I have held a variety of positions facilitating and managing high-profile commercial, residential, and government projects. I always pride myself on negotiating the best terms for my clients helping to turn their dreams into reality. A lifetime North Andover resident, currently residing with my wife and two children, I have roots throughout the Andover’s, Merrimack Valley, Southern NH, Seacoast area, and Greater Boston. I look forward to the opportunity in helping you buy or sell your next home or investment project.
Education / Affiliations
- Bentley University, M.B.A., Management
- Merrimack College, B.S., Finance
- Massachusetts Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- New Hampshire Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Northeast Association of REALTORS® (NEAR)
- New Hampshire Association of REALTORS® (NHAR)