Connect with Janet
International President's Circle What's this?
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Green Designation (Green), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Janet Deegan
Numbers-cruncher extraordinaire, duchess of detail, Janet Deegan adds a command of logistics and negotiating savvy without peer to the CD&A team’s range of talents and resources. Her calm and resilient good cheer helps shepherd transactions through a smooth process to a successful finish, and brings grateful clients back again and again. She has known and loved the community she serves for thirty years—especially its rich history and natural beauty—and as multiple local and national awards for being a top-producing broker of premium properties attest, she takes joy in offering profound knowledge of the market, extensive professional and technological resources, and an impeccable reputation—to help others find the way home.
The Way Home
Cervone Deegan & Associates offers a blend of skill, experience and resources to make the complex process of buying or selling a home smooth, efficient & successful. Professional brokerage informed by unparalleled market knowledge is what we do —all day, every day—and we have as much passion for the work, the community, and the market now as we did when we began thirty years ago.
When you entrust the purchase or sale of your home to us, you’ll discover not only exceptional negotiating skills – resulting in a near-100% closing rate – and absolute integrity, but the attentive service, care for every detail, and thoughtfulness that bring our clients – and the friends and colleagues they’ve referred to us — back again and again. Come—let us help you find the way home.
- Premier Broker-Associate (Marketing & Sales), 1988-present
- Local Homeowner and Income Property Owner
- Small Business Owner (Renovation & Painting), 1986-87
- Public Health Administrator, 1980-85
- Nutrition Counselor and Educator, 1978-80
- Premier Broker-Associate of the Year for 7 years
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite
- Global Luxury Specialist
- To 50 of 50,000 Agents
- Multi-Million dollar producer
- Urban Specialist in New Home Sales
- Licensed Sales Associate, Realtor, REBAC member
- Certified GREEN Agent
Education & Certification
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- B.S. in Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University
- M.S. in Nutrition Education, Boston University
Community Involvement & Memberships
- Jamaica Plain Historical Society, Friends of the Arboretum, Trustees of the Reservation
- MFA Boston, WGBH, Human Rights Campaign
- Supporter: Community Servings
- Hobbies: Dancing, bicycling, rollerblading, camping