#1 Agent at Coldwell Banker for Entire New England Region
Connect with Jonathan
International Luxury Alliance
International President's Premier
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
More about Jonathan Radford
Representation for City, Country and Waterfront Properties
In April 2017, Jonathan Radford, a real estate professional affiliated with the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Boston-Back Bay office, was ranked as the No. 1 top-performing affiliated sales associate out of more 4,000 affiliated sales professionals at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New England.
Radford was recognized with the Society of Excellence Award, a prestigious award reserved for the top Coldwell Banker®-affiliated sales associates nationwide. Only 40 real estate agents, out of more than 88,000, received this award.
“Jonathan provides unparalleled service to his homebuyer and seller clients and has earned the respect of clients and colleagues alike because of his strong commitment, professionalism, attention to detail and exceptional marketing and negotiation skills. He has successfully represented the most discerning homebuyer and seller clients on a local, national and international level,” said Merit McIntyre, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in New England. “It is no surprise that Jonathan was honored with this most coveted award. I am very proud of Jonathan’s achievements and look forward to celebrating his continued success in the months and years ahead.”
Radford has 27 years of experience managing, marketing and negotiating the sale and purchase of fine properties and has participated in many record-setting transactions. He has established a loyal international client base that includes top business executives, professionals in the entertainment and sports industries, as well as European royalty. As well as being ranked the No. 1 Coldwell Banker sales professional in New England, Radford also holds the company’s record for the highest price sale of approximately $62 million.
For more information about buying or selling a luxury property, contact Jonathan Radford at (617) 335-1010 or by email at Jonathan@JonathanRadford.com.
- Place des Vosges, Paris. Represented the Seller. Sold for $62,000,000 in 2016, setting a company a price point record.
- 39 Beacon Street in Boston. Represented the Buyer. Sold for $15,300,000 in 2017.
- Cohasset Harbor Resort. Represented the Seller, procured the Buyer and arranged the financing. Sold for $12,750,000 in 2016, setting a South Shore record.
- 211 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston. Represented the Seller. Sold for $12,736,000, setting a record for the highest priced single-family sale in MA in 2014.
- Seahome, 16-18 Boardman Avenue, Manchester-by-the-Sea. Represented the Seller. Sold for $11,250,000 setting a price point record for the North Shore.
- 23 Prescott Street, Brookline. Represented the Seller. Sold for $7,400,000 and set a price point record for the Cottage Farm area of Brookline.
- 15 Hamlins Crossing (sold for $5,723,000) and 24 Snows Hill Lane (sold for $4,825,000). Represented the sellers and procured the buyer for 15 Hamlins Crossing. These are two of the highest priced sales in Dover.
- 3 Commonwealth Avenue, Unit 3, Boston. Represented the Buyer. Purchased for $5,750,000.
- 45 Commonwealth Avenue, Unit 3,Boston. Represented the Buyer. Purchased for $5,500,000.
- Townhouse 18/19 at Union Wharf on Boston's waterfront. Represented the Buyer. Purchased for $5,000,000.
- Harbor Towers, Unit 40A/B/C on Boston's waterfront. Represented the Buyer. sold for $3,100,000.
- Numerous sales of condominiums at the Ritz-Carlton Towers and other Boston luxury full-service buildings.
"When Jonathan represented us for the sale of our property, he created an environment that encouraged multiple offers and then expertly managed them to achieve the best set of sales conditions for us. It was a pleasure working with Jonathan as he seemed always to be on exactly the same page as us - if not a couple of chapters ahead at times."
"Jonathan expertly represented my family for the sale of our Boston townhouse on Commonwealth Avenue. While he negotiated hard for us, he did so with a complete respect for the buyers and their agent. The high-level approach Jonathan brought to the negotiation allowed him to keep all the parties engaged until a set of sale conditions were developed that met the expectations of my family members. In addition, Jonathan was instrumental in facilitating the closing; he spent a great deal of time interacting with the various lawyers and contractors to make certain that all conditions of the Purchase & Sale Agreement were satisfied. My family is delighted to recommend Jonathan for your next luxury property transaction."
" Jonathan was a wonderful buyer's agent for our property search in Boston. So wonderful, in fact, that a Jonathan was exactly what we wanted when we started to look for a house in London. Knowing the high standards he sets in all things, we asked Jonathan's advice on a London buyer's agent and he was able to find us someone we have been very happy with. I can't recommend Jonathan too highly - every house search should have one!"
Education & Certification
- Previews Luxury Property Specialist
- Licensed in MA