Connect with Roberta
International President's Elite
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Rental Agent (RENT), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Roberta Orlandino
real estate transactions are about life ... specifically, your life. For nearly 30 years, Roberta has built a loyal following by recognizing that every transaction is unique and intensely personal. Whether you're buying for the first time, selling your current home or developing a multi-million-dollar project, each decision to buy or sell real estate holds the client's financial goals and hopes for their future.
you'll recognize the difference at your very first contact. Roberta works tirelessly in service of her clients, listening closely to understand your needs. She then draws upon her vast expertise, backed by the global connections and cutting-edge resources of CBRB to develop the best available search and marketing strategies. As a result, Roberta has closed almost $1 Billion dollars in sales in her career and is ranked in the top 2% globally as a President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker.
Roberta finds tremendous fulfillment in helping her clients reach their real estate goals in the city she is proud to call home. Known for her intimate knowledge of Boston, her integrity, and her innovative approach to using technology, she is a highly skilled negotiator and natural networker. Roberta’s clients benefit directly from her level of involvement in and passion for the Boston community and her ever-growing professional network, resulting in them returning time and again.
roberta is a native bostonian, born and raised!. As a lifelong resident, Roberta has insights only a true insider can share. She counts strolling the Commonwealth Avenue Mall and concerts on the Esplanade among her fondest childhood memories.You have my personal commitment to excellence in seeing the transaction through.
roberta at a glance | Years in Business: 30
CBRB President's Elite (Top 2% Nationally) | CRS - Certified Residential Specialist | ABR - Accredited Buyer's Agent
Member National Association of Realtors®
My Mission: Sharing my love of Boston and crafting the roadmap for others to call it home.
President and Director of MLS
- Member of Merril Lynch Relocation Council
- Member of Back Bay Architectural Commission
- Certified REO Specialist, managing corporate and bank owned property
- Specializing in Buyer Agency representation
- Premier Associate Coldwell Banker Realty
- Elegant Homes Achievement Award
- Neighborhood Association of Back Bay Architectural
- Outstanding Sales Award - Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Continuing education at Boston University
- Graduate Floyd Wickman's Sales and Marketing course
- Coldwell Banker University, Best of the Best Program
- Board of Directors for the Love of Life |
- Member of the Human Rights Campaign Fund
- Co-Chair for Community Awards for Excellence
- Neighborhood Association of Back Bay Fund Raisers/Women's Lunch Place
- Fund Raiser for Boston/New York AIDS Ride and Cancer Benefit