Connect with Gary J.
International Diamond Society What's this?
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Gary J. Vrotsos
I have 30 years exeperience listing and selling residential real estate. I work in Cambridge, Somerville + contiguous towns. My expertise includes single-family homes, multi-family investment properties, condominiums, condominium conversions, new construction projects, and rehabbed buildings. I am a native Cantabrigian, a VP of Coldwell Banker, and one of the top 50 Coldwell agents in MA. My team and I can help you through the home buying or selling process. I look forward to working with you!
- Real estate professional since 1980
- I help clients through condo conversions and 1031 exchanges
- My expertise includes condos, single- and multi-family homes
- I also specialize in investment properties + helping first-time buyers
- Over 1700+ real estate sales totalling over 500+ MILLION in sales
- Coldwell Banker "International President's Elite"
- Coldwell Banker "1929 Club" for exceptional sales volume
- Vice President, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- "Top 50" agent for Coldwell Banker in Massachusetts
- Relocation Certified
Education & Certification
- Boston University, 1972
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Coursework in 1031 exchanges and historic properties
- Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Cambridge Council of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Charles River Boat Club
I pride myself on listening to what my clients need and going about how to help them fulfill that need in the shortest amount of time with the least hassles.
Awards And Designations
Top 50 Club
International Presidents Elite
Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker agents in internationally