Providing professional Real Estate services to the Greater Boston area since 1997.
Connect with John
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
More about John Barmon
To provide you with an unparalleled level of service in helping you achieve your Real Estate goals.
- Realtor; member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors
- Cartus Top Block agent award for outstanding client service
- International Sterling Society for sales leadership
- Diamond Circle award winner for top sales production
- International President's Circle award winner for leadership overall sales excellence
Areas of Expertise
Focused and customized marketing campaigns for listing property / First time and second time buyers / trade up and trade down home purchases / REO (foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, bank owned) purchases / Military and corporate relocation
- St. Jude's Hospital for Children
- Community Servings
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The Jimmy Fund
- Cambridge Family Children's Services contributor and volunteer
Cambridge, Somerville, Arlington, Belmont, Medford, Watertown, Allston, Brighton, Malden, Everett
My "Best Efforts" Commitment to You
- 100% of my enthusiasm, energy, and professional know-how goes towards completing your transaction to your complete satisfaction
- You will receive all of the available market data to allow you to make an informed and intelligent decision.
- I will give you advice as I see it for your benefit, not mine.
- You will get daily updates on local Real Estate activity from www.GreaterBostonHomes.net
- The most innovative internet, voice and e-mail technology that exists will be available to you in the marketing of your property
- Access to the most up to date market data through my new Market Snapshot; available at my website
Education / Certification
- BFA, Seattle University; graduated 1982
- Boston College; Graduate studies in linguistics, 1994-1995
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member Massachusetts Association of Realtors
A long time Boston area resident and dedicated Real Estate professional, I am very proud of my distinguished record of service to my clients and my reputation of honesty, integrity, and enthusiasm in the local Real Estate community. I offer a full range of services to buyers and sellers alike, and am constantly using my internet knowledge and marketing expertise in developing new and innovative techniques for my clients.
As a twenty-plus year veteran of the Greater Boston real estate market I have the experience and know-how to guide you through even the most challenging sales environments. Along with my business partner Peter Cote, we cover a large territory including all towns and neighborhoods in the Great Boston area. I am very involved in the community with local and national charities and fundraising including Saint Jude's Hospital for Children, The Jimmy Fund, and the Make-a-Wish foundation, and I am happy to report that I have been awarded many of the top awards that Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has to offer.