# 1 Real Estate Agent in Plymouth 2008 to 2018 Serving the Greater South Shore - Top 50 Agent Company wide 2016 , 2017, 2018- Presidents Premier top 1% of al l associates internationally
Connect with Lynne
International Society of Excellence What's this?
Counselor of Real Estate (CRE), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Lynne Morey
I am a full time Real Estate agent that has been serving the real estate needs of the South Shore for over 19 years selling over 350 million dollars in properties. I find that my previous position in the engineering field has helped me in all aspects of Real Estate. I am a life long resident of Plymouth and truly enjoy all aspects of Real Estate and pride myself with my work ethics.
In taking every measure to help her clients successfully accomplish their personal real estate goals, Lynne Morey exhibits genuine care, dedication and professionalism. As a client looking to purchase or sell in the Greater South Shore real estate market, you may rely on her extensive knowledge and experience. For Lynne, Plymouth and its distinct surrounding communities and her love and enthusiasm for the region is very present as she caringly serves her client’s specific priorities and real estate goals. Through her valued council and comprehensive expertise in Residential, Luxury, New Construction, Pinehills resales, Historic, Land and Waterfront Properties; she is dedicated to providing her clients with a truly impressive real estate experience.
Lynne’s clients trust in her integrity and insight, and value her timely guidance and expertise in addressing all aspects of the transaction with professional competence. In indulging her clients with first class service; her warm and friendly personality is very present in everything she does on their behalf and it is truly her joy to ultimately fulfill their requests. Her immediate accessibility, answers to timely questions and trusted council makes her invaluable to her clients. She readily delivers results that are beyond their expectations and is truly committed to providing the highest level of expertise and outstanding personal service.
Lynne further distinguishes herself with the following designation: SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist)
- Past member of the executive board of the Plymouth Yacht Club
- Coldwell Banker Cares
- DECA commitee member
- Volunteer for Rosie's Place - Boston MA
- Member, Plymouth Area Chamber of Commerce
- Involved in Baird Center Fundraisers
- Sold over 350 million in properties over the past 19 years.
- Top 50 company wide in Sales & Volume 2016, 2017, 2018
- One of the top agents on the South Shore for listing & selling 20 years
- Number one selling agent in Plymouth total volume - 2008 to 2018
- Number one selling agent in Coldwell Banker Plymouth office 2008 - 2018
- International Presidents Premier - Coldwell Banker 2017, 2018 Top 1% internationally
- International Presidents Elite - Coldwell Banker 2011, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- International Presidents Circle - Coldwell Banker 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013
- International Diamond Circle - Coldwell Banker - 2007 & 2009
- Pinehills award winning agent 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Education & Certification
- Engineering field experience for 6 years
- Expertise in Waterfront properties and land development
- Certified Previews Agent
- New Construcion - builders packages
- National Association of Professional Women member
- Certified Buyers & Sellers agent / Instructor
- Relocation certified
Distinguishing herself as an International President’s Premier top 1% company wide and a Global Luxury Specialist, Lynne excels at executing on behalf of her clients with very deliberate, strategic and skillful measures that achieve outstanding results. Due her extensive experience in construction, rehab and land development; Lynne knows the technical and regulatory elements and is highly diligent in protecting her clients by bringing light to the critical issues that may impact their real estate investment. Whether it’s doing diligence on matters pertaining to the areas of permits and zoning, a review of the contractual points of the transaction or conducting further research to disclose all facts that may affect or influence a property; she is extremely diligent in seeing that his clients’ needs are thoroughly attended to. When consulting with Lynne, you always receive current real estate market knowledge from a professional.
Communities I Serve - Greater South Shore
Coldwell Banker Cares
Rosies Place Volunteer
Plymouth Yacht Club past Executive Board Member
#1 Real Estate agent in Plymouth 2008-2018
- Global Luxury certified
- Premier Agent
- Full time Real Estate agent in the South Shore for over 19 years
- Member of Plymouth & South Shore Association of Realtors
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors, NAR
- International Presidents Elite 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 - Awarded to the top 2% of all sales associates
- Internation Presidents Premier 2017, 2018 - Awarded to the top 1% of all sales associates