Connect with Deborah
International President's Elite What's this?
Languages other than English
More about Deborah Piazza
THE DIFFERENCE IS EXPERIENCE... with over 20 years experience in the Sharon area and over $500 million in total career sales, I have a deep-rooted understanding of the marketplace and am committed to providing my clients with the highest level of professionalism, service, accessibility and negotiating expertise. My determined work ethic has established a loyal client referral base and has consistently made me a top achiever and award winner in the industry. For the last 15 years, I have been ranked among the South Shore's top brokers, the #1 sales agent in Sharon, and the top 2% Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. I have been regularly featured in WSJ, CNN, Chronicle, Boston Globe and The Boston Magazine for my real estate expertise.
My goal is to get you the highest and best value for your home and will market your home aggressively using my extensive network of real estate professionals and clientele. I am dedicated to providing my industry expertise and sincerest guidance in all transactions.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime at 508-245-5001 or Deb.Piazza@nemoves.com for any of your real estate needs, even if it is just for professional advice. I would love to be able to help you and your family any way I can.
I promise you won't be disappointed!!
- Licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Over 20 years of Sales & Marketing experience
- Full time-Full Service Realtor
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Market Area of Expertise: Sharon, Westwood, Medfield, Easton, Cape & Islands
- Top producing Broker
- Top Listing/Selling Agent- Sharon Office
- International President's Premier Club- Top Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Recognized within top 2% nationwide
- Achieved the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Successfully Sold Property in the Greater Boston Area & Cape&Islands
- Featured on CNN and Chronicle
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Education & Certification
- BS in Business and Marketing - Northeastern University
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Continuing Education
- New Construction Certified Specialist
- Certified Buyers Agent
- Member of Temple Beth Emunah
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares where % of my Commission is donated
- Active in PTO in Sharon School System
- Supporter of cancer research
- Volunteer for various community service programs
My goal is to EXCEED my client's expectations and to deliver great results with honesty and integrity in every transaction.