Connect with Deborah
International President's Elite What's this?
Languages other than English
More about Deborah Piazza
I am a dedicated professional who has successfully sold real estate for many years, has lots of enthusiasm, experience, and understands the importance of being a strong negotiator. I know that the most important factors in selecting an agent are reputation, knowledge of the market, and being able to respond quickly. My goal is to sell your home for the best price possible and I will market your home aggressively using my extensive network of real estate professionals and clients. I am committed to provide expert guidance and attention to detail in all transactions.
Consistently ranked among the South Shore’s top brokers, I have been the #1 sales agent in Sharon for the past 10 years. I believe my strong work ethic has been critical to my success.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime at 508-245-5001 or email@example.com for any of your real estate needs, even if it is just for professional advice. I would love to be able to help you and your family any way I can. I promise you won't be disappointed!!
- Licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Over 20 years of Sales & Marketing experience
- Full time-Full Service Realtor
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Market Area of Expertise: Sharon, Westwood, Medfield, Easton, Cape & Islands
- Top producing Broker
- Top Listing/Selling Agent- Sharon Office
- International President's Premier Club- Top Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Recognized within top 2% nationwide
- Achieved the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Successfully Sold Property in the Greater Boston Area & Cape&Islands
- Featured on CNN and Chronicle
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Education & Certification
- BS in Business and Marketing - Northeastern University
- Member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Continuing Education
- New Construction Certified Specialist
- Certified Buyers Agent
- Member of Temple Beth Emunah
- Member of Coldwell Banker Cares where % of my Commission is donated
- Active in PTO in Sharon School System
- Supporter of cancer research
- Volunteer for various community service programs
My goal is to EXCEED my client's expectations and to deliver great results with honesty and integrity in every transaction.