More about Joni Shore
Education and Training
Awards And Designations
Areas of Expertise
- Born, raised and schooled in the Boston area
- Taught and tutored learning disabled children
- On the Committee for raising funds for Silent Spring (breast cancer)
- On the Committee for raising funds for Domestic Violence
Communities I Serve
Working With Joni
Joni is a Premier Associate of Coldwell Banker and has been a consistent Top-Producer in the Boston area for more than 31 years. She is a member of the prestigious Coldwell Banker International President's Elite, a Relocation Specialist, as well as Global Luxury specialist.
Joni has sold more than $500 Million in Wellesley, Weston, Wayland, Newton, Natick, Needham, Dover, Westwood, Brookline, Boston as well as other Boston area communities.
Joni, having an extraordinary understanding of local markets, brings a depth of knowledge to every deal. As a Buyer's Agent, Joni will help you find your dream home and negotiate on your behalf. As a Listing Agent, with marketing skills, she will bring you the highest price for your home.
Joni, a native Bostonian, was born and raised in Brookline, MA. She is an active member of charitable organizations: fund raising for Silent Spring (Cancer Research) and Domestic Violence Support. Her passion for excellence and expertise in servicing clients can also be attributed to the education received at Boston University with Bachelor and Master's degrees.
- 31years of real estate experience
- 500+ million in sales
- Wellesley, Weston, Newton, Natick, Brookline, Dover, Westwood,
- Needham ,Wayland, Boston and surrounding area
- Premier Associate
- International Presidents Elite
- Extensive Marketing Experience
- Member of The Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
Education & Certification
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science) Boston University
- M.S. (Master of Science) Boston University
- Premier Associate
- Certified Relocation Specialist of buyers and sellers
- Certified Global Luxury specialist