Connect with Jen
International Sterling Society
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
More about Jen Conley
Jennifer Conley is a life long resident of Norwood. Her professional experience has provided her with financial expertise, excellent people skills, and a strong work ethic. Jennifer LOVES her career as a full-time Realtor and enjoys staging and decorating as well. Listening to each of her clients own needs and a strong negotiating ability are important skill she exhibits. Jen brings her creativity and vision to help her sellers get the best possible price, and to help buyers see the potential in a new property.
I would love the opportunity to work with you, whether it's selling your current home or finding your new dream home. You'll find that I am professional, hardworking, honest, and I will listen to your needs.
Education and Training
- BS- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Licensed Realtor
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Member of Norwood Junior Women's Club
- Co-Founder of "Journey to Parenthood" non-profit
- Married with two children in local school system
- Executive Director in Healthcare Industry 1997-2009
- Co-Founder of Journey to Parenthood Non -Profit Organization
- Realtor for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- International Sterling Society ~ Top 15% of CBRB agents worldwide
Communities I Serve
Primarily Norwood, Westwood, Canton, Dedham, Walpole and surrounding greater Boston communities. However, I am licensed in the state of Massachusetts and am able to go beyond these communities whether it's to sell your home or help you find a new one. I can also make a referral for you anywhere in the country.