Connect with Karen
International Sterling Society
More about Karen Nelson
As a lifelong resident of the Greater Baltimore Washington region, I have lived and worked in eight surrounding counties - I know the communities I serve, not just as a professional, but as a resident and citizen.
Prior to my real estate career, I had a 10 year plus career in the Information Technology industry as a Senior Project Manager and Consultant. Despite many successes in that career, I had always yearned for the intrinsic reward of truly being able to help people.
I have found that now as a REALTOR.
I am proud to be a member of the Howard County Realtors Outreach Fund Committee serving local charities and families in need.
- Property Search - to search ALL homes currently for sale in MD, VA, & DC.
- My Home Finder - to create a profile to save searches, receive email alerts for newly listed properties and save open houses.
Register for My Home Finder.
- My Connect1 - this FREE Service offers change of address, utility connection & other services - all online via my website.
- Click here for links to:
- Realtor.com - to view all homes listed nationally.
Local School Information - to research public, private, and catholic schools and districts across the country.
Local Community Information - to discover detailed population, education, financial, environment, and crime information on over 30,000 communities nationwide.
- Integrity, Honesty, Communication, and Follow Through are the cornerstones of my business. As my client, you will receive comprehensive service from our first meeting to settlement and beyond. As a professionally trained Project Manager, organization and communication are my strengths. I pride myself on attention to details and to ensuring all aspects of the transaction are moving along smoothly start to finish.
- I combine the strengths of technology savvy with good, old-fashioned people skills.
My clients do not need to use technology or even email or a computer if they don't want to... I do the work utilizing the latest industry tools and programs to achieve maximum results.
I am mobile web enabled providing my clients the ability to see on-line MLS information on properties even while we are about in the community viewing homes.
Member National Association of Realtors
Member Maryland Association of Realtors
Member Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
Member Project Management Institute
Counties Expertly Served:
Harford (Bel Air and Abingdon)
FORMER MID-ATLANTIC REGIONAL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT'S CLUB MEMBER
Applying the business savvy, project management and problem-solving skills that I have developed over a decade, I have created a unique HOME TRANSITION PLAN for my clients. This plans incorporates my formal training and methodologies as a professional project manager into your Real Estate transaction. Unlike other approaches that solely focus on marketing, my plan and approach provides a step-by-step formal plan that concludes BEYOND settlement.
It provides for ACCOUNTABILITY, COMMUNICATION on YOUR TERMS,
and COMMITMENT to DATES, DEADLINES, and RESULTS.
Annapolis Junction, Arbutus, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Brookville, Burtonsville, Catonsville, Chevy Chase, Cockeysville, Columbia, Cooksville, Crofton, Damascus, Davidsonville, Dayton, Dickeyville, Dorsey Hall, Eldersburg, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Finksburg, Frederick, Fruitland, Ft. Meade, Fulton, Gamber, Gambrills, Glen Burnie, Glenelg, Glenwood, Glyndon, Greenspring Valley, Halethrope, Hanover, Harpers Choice (Village in Columbia), Hereford, Hickory Ridge (Village in Columbia), Highland, Hunt Valley, Jessup, Kings Contrivance (Village in Columbia), Lake Linganore, Linthicum, Lisbon, Long Reach (Village in Columbia), Lutherville, Marriottsville, Millersville, Mount Airy, Mt. Airy, Mt. Hebron, New Market, Oakland Mills (Village in Columbia), Odenton, Oella, Olney, Owen Brown (Village in Columbia), Owings Mills, Parkville, Pasadena, Perry Hall, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, Roland Park, Rosedale, Savage, Scaggsville, Severn, Severna Park, Sparks, Spring Ridge, Sykesville, Taneytown, Taylorsville, Timonium, Towson, Triadelphia, Union Bridge, Upper Marlboro, Valleymede, W Friendship, Waverly Woods, West Friendship, Westminster, White Hall, White Marsh, Wilde Lake (Village in Columbia), Woodbine, Woodlawn, Woodstock